part 8: leaving

I quickly started packing my things I went to Jeff's room I told him I was leaving I then kissed him on the cheek and said I've always had a crush on you tell my dad and bro I love them he then reached out trying to stop me but I teleported away.

Jeff's p.o.v

I touched my cheek did I really just here those words come out of her mouth I blushed slightly. I had always had a crush on her too though she just ran away right after she confessed. I started to cry I stayed in my room all night thinking things over. Then the next morning I walked downstairs and told slenderman I had an announcement to make he said go ahead go in the living room I'll get them all there and you can tell everybody. I went in only BEN me and Sally were in here then slowly people came in once everybody was here slenderman said go ahead and tell us the news. Then I said sadly misari ran away again last night she came to my room told me about it told me something else and teleported away. I was crying by the end of the sentence so was everyone else somehow even slenderman was. We all decided we had to go looking for her.

Misari's  p.o.v

After I teleported away I bought a house and got a job then a year later I made a YouTube channel of me singing songs I signed with a company called vevo I then became the very famous cotton candy Rockstar this name came from my hair colors.

(Time skip three years later)

I awake looking at the ceiling I was 21 and hadn't seen any of my friends in three years I decided to go killing I walked outside and did my regular method of killing then I walked back to my mansion and fell asleep dreaming of Jeff, my dad, flashnight, ej, lj, chara, frisk, fb, and ticci toby. I was very glad I had stayed a killer after all these years then I woke up to the sound of my window opening I knew who it was he didn't know who it was inside though I grabbed my knife snuck behind him and stabbed him just right so he would pass out then I teleported to the mansion laid him on the porch and teleported back to my house. Though I think he might have caught on to who it was so I did the same thing again and again for a month till he gave up.