part 5:secret exposed

my dad let Fb stay in my room with me because he could see we are good friends.when we woke up in the morning she randomly yelled dance party and started doing loopty loops. I seriously almost died of laughter. I said to fb giiiiiiiirl why you gotta be so random in my best sassy voice then proceeded to flip my hair. We both started laughing so hard we could barely breathe! I then locked the door and turned into my vampire form I started dancing in the air with fb. After a few minutes my dad yelled breakfast! I then went downstairs forgetting to change back everyone stared at me for a few seconds. I then realized why and started running yelling nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Flybite followed me out barely able to catch up with me she is the only one that has ever been able to.  You see I've always known I can run almost as fast as the speed of light when I'm even a little nervous. I'm running over the speed of light right now so guess how nervous I am! I stopped realizing I shouldn't run I flew up and sat on a cloud. Fb joined me sitting next to me our feet dangled over the edge. I giggled and said wanna sit on top of the slendermansion. She replied heck yeah I do laughing like crazy! I said race and started flying way faster than the speed of light excited! I got there in seconds sitting on the roof in a few minutes flybite came to join me saying no fair. Me and fb talked for a few hours then Jeff spotted as and yelled found um!I then proceeded to yell at him saying how you gonna get us immediately regretting it us he called for my dad, who can teleport. I flew and sat on a cloud slightly above us fb joined me. My dad teleported to me and fell through the cloud I grabbed on to one of his tentacles and pulled him up though. He said that's my girl and rustled my hair I then punched him in the guts, snapped and my hair was back to normal. My dad asked about Me being a vampire and I said flybite bit me once I lived she then invited me to live in the castle with her since she was so sorry and because she is vampire princess. My dad then said wait what she is vampire princess well I should tell you both now first you too are sisters and misari your mother is vampire queen. Also misari how long did you live with flybite my father yelled seemingly angry. A few years I replied calmly why else do you think we got along so well?