Chapter 11.Ericka Ginon

After hanging out with girls, Ericka drove into her driveway in a 2018 Lexus that was black and with teal seats with Asanti wheels. Ericka walked inside her 13.4 million dollar home and took off her shoes and sat her coat over the chair and walked into her kitchen and poured a glass of wine while putting her phone on the charger and sat on the couch watching Love Jones. Ericka looked at her phone and saw text messages from her ex saying that "he wanted her back and that he couldn't live without her" Ericka said to herself "Nigga you good". Ericka finished her glass of wine and put the glass in the sink, she took her phone and plugged it into the wall next to her bed and went into the bathroom to start her shower. While looking into the mirror she was wrapping her hair and pinning it with her bobby pins. She stepped into the warm/hot shower and started having flashbacks of her relationship with her ex and the way their relationship ended. In her past relationship with her ex, Ericka was the type of girl who took her relationship seriously because she wanted the type of relationship that one day it'll lead into marriage like her parents did. After her shower, Ericka put lotion and her pajama pants on with her tank top and got in her bed and started reading over plans for her next opening for her hair salon. While reading them, her phone began to ring and it was a call from Taraji about the numbers and locations of her salons and other business endeavors that Ericka was planning to open.

"Hello" said Ericka

"Hey, I'm calling to let you know that the numbers are looking good for both locations and future endeavors" said Taraji

"Thanks girl I can't wait to open my new locations" said Ericka

"Ikr I'm excited for you girl" said Taraji

"Thank you so much T Idk how to repay for helping me with the salons and my future endeavors that are coming" said Ericka

"As you long as you say I'm going to vacation to the islands just bring me with you lol just joking you don't owe me anything" said Taraji

" Yes I do" said Ericka

"No you don't I'm always to help you when you need me for anything. Anyway I'm going to let you get some sleep" said Taraji

"Ok talk to you tomorrow" said Ericka

"Ok I'll talk to you tomorrow" said Taraji

"Ok" said Ericka.

Ericka ended her call with Taraji and began to sleep. Ericka was born in Pensacola, Florida but raised in Manhattan, New York City to her parents Zyesha and Malyk. Ericka's mother Zyesha was Jamaican and Haitian. Zyesha was born in Falmouth, Trelawny, Jamaica being the only girl of her two brothers Nasir and Nylon who were fraternal twins who came to United States when they were little kids to live in Pensacola, Florida after their mother Dana died after fighting a long battle of ovarian and pancreatic cancer . Zyesha owned a couple of hair salons and owned a couple hair stores in Pensacola, Miami, Miramar, and Tampa which are all in Florida and three more locations in NYC. Nasir and Nylon owned nightclubs and casinos in Florida, NYC and California. Zyesha met Ericka's father Malyk through her brothers at the opening at one of their nightclubs in Florida and from that night they're together ever since. Malyk was Armenian born in Armenia but was raised in New Jersey. Zyesha and Malyk started dating when she was 26 already rich with the business that her mom passed on to her after she passed away. Malyk owned a couple of nightclubs and houses of his own at 29 which made him reach and attractive but he made it clear that he only had eyes for Zyesha. Zyesha and Malyk got married when they found out that Zyesha was pregnant with Ericka. Zyesha and Malyk bought a mansion in NYC so that they have a home for them to live and for Ericka to have a home to explore her childhood and to grow up in. When Ericka turned 13, Ericka's father opened a nightclub that was combined with a restaurant named after her and when she graduated from college she took over at 21. Still to this day, Ericka's parents are still married and both are considered multi-billionaires.