Chapter 5: Joaquin

After the shootout at the bar, Joaquin went home to wash the blood bath off him from the bloodbath that took place in Oscar's office at the bar. Joaquin called his boys to see if they made it home. Joaquin took his T-Shirt and threw it across the chair, while standing up in the kitchen, Joaquin went to the cabinet and took out a glass and a bottle of Patron and drunk it while sitting on the couch while the food was cooking on the stove. Joaquin always wanted a woman to be with and to go further in his relationships that Joaquin had in the past. The last relationship that Joaquin had with a girl, she had a affair with his brother which led to his brother's death. After his brother was killed, Joaquin took matters into his own hands. He found his brother's killer in his ex-girlfriend's home and kidnap the guy and the girl and put them in a shed to ask them what happened to his brother. Joaquin had his cousin and sister kill his ex-girlfriend and his brother's killer because the killer and Joaquin's ex-girl lied to him about what happen to his brother and how he got killed that night. After Joaquin took the food off the stove he said to himself " Maybe if I had a girl maybe his business would be more successful because there would be more suppliers and business customers and to call his own instead of sleeping around with Lorenzo's leftovers that Lorenzo had in his bed ". Joaquin turned off the lights and lit a blunt along while drinking his Hennessy and he sat back on the couch drinking his liquor and began reminiscing about the days he spent with his brother. Joaquin got up from his couch , he put his t-shirt back on grabbed his keys off the kitchen table and close his door after he walked out of his 2.8 million dollar home. He started his car and drove to the cemetery to see his brother's grave. He shed tears because his missed his brother so bad. Before meeting Sincere, Alonzo and Lorenzo, Joaquin and his brother were best friends from the womb. They shared everything together up until they became adults that's when things changed in his eyes because his brother loved him but didn't want to be in Joaquin's shadow because he wanted to be his own "man" who went on the trail of becoming self made just like their father and uncles in the family business of being a drug cartel men and having control over their own empire like their father did back in his prime.  

Publisher's Note:

Hello everyone feel to vote and comment your thoughts and tell me what you think about this chapter !!!!!!!!!!! 

S/o to sweetheartlola,moaningroman, blueeyes890 and