Chapter 2: Joaquin Marciano

It was a warm Saturday night when Joaquin and his boys went to the bar to get some drinks and enjoy a beautiful Saturday night. Joaquin Marciano was the type of man who always had money because his family was the mafia from Milan, Italy, and Bronx, New York. Joaquin Marciano was Italian and black stood 6"6 with caramel color eyes had a manbun like WWE Superstar Roman Reigns and even had the body, the face, the lips, and the smile like him. He chilled with his boys Sincere Santucci, Lorenzo Asanti, and Alonzo Corleone. Sincere was Joaquin's right-hand man who always set up deals for Joaquin and the crew to get the money they needed. Lorenzo was the ladies' man in Joaquin's crew. Any woman who saw Lorenzo, that girl became Lorenzo's prized possession. Alonzo was the type of man that " shoot now and ask questions later". Alonzo was nice with money and cars but when it came to guns, he was even better than the rest of the other guys around.

" Aa yo Joaquin," said Sincere.

" What up yo," said Joaquin.

"What's going on man? haven't heard from or seen you in a minute man " said Sincere.

" Yeah man gettin' this paper gotta help mom's out with the bills and gotta help myself out as well," said Joaquin.

" That's what's up! How's Italy? business good over there? " Said Sincere

" Business is straight but I want something better over there, feel me? But anyway, where are Lorenzo and Alonzo? " Said Joaquin.

" They comin' in a sec. While waiting let's get some shots to start the night " said Sincere

" What's good Sincere and J," said Lorenzo and Alonzo

" Oh, what's good my people," said Sincere and Joaquin

" Nothing this paper like always, man, what about y'all? " Said Lorenzo and Alonzo

" Getting this paper that's all, " said Sincere and Joaquin

" How's the business in Italy? " Said Alonzo

" Yo Lorenzo what u bout to do? " Said Joaquin.

" I'm about to holla at mami in the corner with the red hair so she looks good," said Lorenzo

" Oh, Alonzo the business is straight but could be better," said Joaquin.

" Oh iight " said Alonzo.

" So, what's good with you Trigga man? " Said Joaquin.

" Nothing doing me and cleaning my kids, my desert eagle, my 12 gages, and the youngest of them all, my baby girl my 9mm, other than that nothing," said Alonzo.

" Oh, ok yo ass is crazy son but your cool people though," said Joaquin.

" Aa Joaquin let me holla at you for a minute son," said Sincere.

" Yeah, what up Sin," said Joaquin.

" Yo the man that owns this bar is upstairs in his office," said Sincere.

" Word, get Lorenzo and Alonzo to come with us to his office and see this deal that he's speaking about," said Joaquin.

" Right, yo L and Alonzo come with us to address this deal in the owner's office upstairs," said Sincere.

" Let's go and handle this," said Lorenzo.

" What are you doing Alonzo? " Said Joaquin.

" Cockin' my gun in case he tries something funny," said Alonzo.

" Ok you are trigger happy too damn much," said Joaquin.

" That's why my name is Trigga man," said Alonzo.

Publisher's Note:

Hello everyone feel free to vote and comment with your thoughts and tell me what you think about this chapter !!!!!!!!!!!