It was fucking crazy too, chains and whips, latex bodysuits, extreme bondage, even something called caning, and I had no idea what the hell it was. It was borderline scary, until I actually came across something that seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. Something that stood out to me in a good way.

No latex clothes. No chastity cages and whips. Just a boy, two girls, and a pair of leather handcuffs. I think. I could be wrong, but they looked like handcuffs, only without the inside chain connecting them.

Shit, I was so uneducated.

I clicked on the video, wincing as I immediately heard a loud moan from the guy. I turned the volume down, watching as two girls tied a boy up to his bed. One of them had on this weird strap thing and some kind of di.ldo was attached to it as she teased the boy's co.ck with the tips of her fingers, her nails running along the skin.

It was strangely arousing, and I could feel myself biting down hard on my bottom lip, almost to the point where I tasted blood.

I leaned back and watched, stroking my co.ck slowly as the video played on. They took turns using him, from riding him to fucking him with the toy. He was moaning, begging to come, but they kept denying him and telling him that he wasn't allowed to come until they were done with him.

I tightened my grip around my di.ck, moving my hand faster up and down as I took a deep breath. "Please." I whimpered, pushing my laptop to the side and yanking my blanket off. I pushed my boxers down with my free hand and then looked down at my hard co.ck.

"Let me come miss, please. I'll be a good boy." The boy pleaded and I took a deep breath as I bucked my hips.

"You don't have to tell me you'll be good, because I know that you will, if not, you'll be punished." She replied and turned my attention back to the video. "Good boy, come on, fuck yourself on my co.ck."

I moaned loudly and then sucked in a breath when the boy began to beg. "Please. Please miss, please let me come. Oh-Oh fuck. Please."

Soon, entirely way too soon, the video ended and I found myself mumbling incoherent phrases as I quickly jerked myself off. My phone buzzed beside me on my nightstand, but I paid no mind to it. However, when it buzzed two more times, I groaned and then looked at it.

I found that Mrs. Irwin had sent me a text, asking if I'd like to come over soon or if I was busy. I didn't know why I did it, or what possessed me to do it, but I clicked the call button and waited for her to pick up.

"Mm, fuck. I'm close." I gasped and I heard her voice through the speaker. "When-When do you want me to come over?" I asked, my voice breathless and airy.

"Maybe around two or three." She told me and I bit my lip, hard. "So you're not busy?"

"No-No. Not at all."

"What's wrong? You sound like you're in pain. Are you alright?." She asked and I couldn't help but admit what I was doing.

After all, wasn't this relationship strictly based around sex? Wasn't I only involved with them because they found me attractive and wanted a submissive since they're both doninants?

"No-No miss, I'm touching myself." I told her, my voice cracking as I gasped. "I'm close."

"Aww baby, you couldn't have waited until you came over?" She asked me and I laughed quietly.

"It's that why you wanted me over?"

"Perhaps." She hummed and I thought of her hands on me the way the dominant women in the video were touching that boy. Rough but teasing, enough to make make a grown man beg. "You wanna come, baby?"

"Yes please, please mommy?" I gasped and she chuckled. "Please make me come, please let me come."

"You're such a naughty little boy, Luke." She told me and I closed my eyes. "Tell me what you're thinking about."

"You mommy, thinking of you, and-and daddy. Touching me. Fucking me. Using me." I told her and it was silent. "I wanna be used by you."

"Yeah? You want to be our good little toy, Luke? Let us use your body? We'd make you come so much Luke, tie you up and listen to you beg for us. Imagine mommy's mouth around your co.ck baby, or daddy's co.ck sliding in and out of your tight little ass." She spoke and my mind went far, far off into my already twisted imagination.

"Want that so bad." I admitted as I felt my balls tighten with the knot in my stomach. "Please-Please."

"So polite baby. Can't wait until you stop by, we're gonna make all of your naughty fantasies come true." Mrs. Irwin told me and I was more excited than I should of been as I quickened my pace. "You ready to come sweetheart?"

"Yes mommy, yes. Please let me come." I pleaded her and she was silent. "I'll be a good boy for you, I promise."

"Okay, go ahead and come baby boy. Make yourself come for me." She allowed and I groaned loudly as my hips bucked against my hand. I felt myself come into my hand, some landing around my stomach and thighs.

"Thank you. Thank you so much mommy." I panted, closing my eyes sleepily as I tried calming my breath down. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome, Luke, but you should really get here now. I'm so wet for you, and you got me excited, talking about using you." She hinted and I gulped.

"Let me clean up and I'll-I'll be over soon." I promise and she agreed. "Bye mommy."

"Bye Luke."

She hung up and I looked down at the mess I made before throwing my head back into my pillow. Was I even going to be able to come again for them? Fuck, I didn't think this through.