"Put on your belts, I am not getting pulled over because you couldn't keep it in your pants." Mrs. Irwin cut in and I laughed quietly as I pulled away slowly, quickly fixing my seatbelt as my leg bounced up and down anxiously.

I could only imagine what was to come soon, and as Mr. Irwin set a big, strong hand to hold my thigh, I couldn't help my hormones as I felt my co.ck harden slightly inside of my tight black jeans.

Oh God, what did I get myself into?

-

"Tell us how you want it baby boy," Mrs. Irwin hummed, her hands loosening the red tie I wore and then using it to pull me closer to her. "We only play two ways. We can be sweet, or we can be rough."

"There's no inbetween?"

"For you? Maybe we'll consider." Mr. Irwin told me, a shit eating grin on his face as he took his blazer off. "Well?"

"Don't go full dom on me just yet. All that I know is what you'd both call 'vanilla'." I told them and Mr. Irwin chuckled.

"Nothing wrong with a little vanilla every now and then." He coaxed, tossing his clothes on to the floor. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yeah."

"Nows a good time to practice, what did we ask you to call us?" Mrs. Irwin asked me and I looked at them both.

"Yes... mommy and daddy. I want this." She smiled and then gave me a kiss, which I returned easily.

"What's the least vanilla thing you've done?" Mr. Irwin asked, his voice a lot louder than before, which meant he was a lot closer.

I hummed, Mrs. Irwin pulling away and I opened my eyes to look at her husband. "Oh uh... I've done handcuffs and blindfolds before. That's um about it."

"That's fine," Mrs. Irwin smiled, the red tie in her hands moving around her neck loosely as she unbuttoned my shirt. "May we tie your hands?"

"Don't you guys do what you want?"

"You're not our submissive just yet. We're only experimenting, remember?" Her husband recalled and I took a deep breath.

"Well, I can't experiment if you don't treat me as you would your submissive, can I? Don't be too rough, but give me a glimpse of what it's like." I elaborated and the sound of Mrs. Irwin ripping the last few buttons off of my shirt could be heard.

"That can be arranged." She smirked slightly before turning me around and pushing me on took their bed. "If you want us to stop, just say red when we ask for a color."

"Can do. Now, are you gonna help me decide if I'm into this or not?" I winked and she bit her bottom lip.

"I should spank your ass raw for giving me that kind of lip." She told me and I pouted as the two joined me on the bed.

"But mommy, I'm a good boy. Why?" I whined as she unbuckled my pants.

"I don't think you are." She tsk'ed as I kicked my pants off after she got them down my legs. "Good boys don't tease and taunt their mommy and daddy's like that."

Mr. Irwin pulled me on to his lap after Mrs. Irwin got my pants off and he held my bottom tightly as he pulled my boxers down just enough to expose my di.ck, the waistband resting underneath my balls.

"I hope you know darling, only good boys get rewarded." He told me as Mrs. Irwin kissed along my neck, her lips lightly sucking and biting on the skin as she took both of my hands into her own.

"But I was a good boy."

"Were you though?" He asked and I felt the fabric of my tie wrapping around my wrists tightly, binding them together. I moaned quietly as Mr. Irwin wrapped a hand around my co.ck, slowly stroking me as his wife tugged my head back by my hair, leaving my neck more open for her hungry lips.