'You are ignoring my call and me?' Nora asked while glaring at him. He was sitting in his friend's cafe. Nora went to his radio office and found he was gone out so then idea clicked in her mind that he must had come to cafe, and she was right.

'No, I am ignorimg you at all, I was busy. How are you?' Sher asked quickly and she was blankly staring at him.

'Do have any idea how many times I call you within past three days and you was so busy that you didn't even call me back just for once. I was worried as hell that might something wrong have happen to you. ' Nora said and Sher was looking at her.

'So what Nora? I am not ten year old kid who can't take care of him. stop getting worried for me.' Sher said annoyed. No body had get worried for him almost all his life and now if she was getting worried, he was liking it....no....loving it, but don't want to get used to her.

'No, I will not stop getting worried for you. What you will do?' Nora said while challenging him and he was staring at her while the silence took place between them.

'And I just saw you from the door that you seen my call but didn't pick it up.' Nora said while reminding him ignoring her call just now and he sighed

'No, I didn't ignore your call. I didn't even got it.' Sher lied and even he knew he was lying.

'Show me your phone.' Nora said and before he could say anything she snatched away his phone from his hand. She turned on the phone and there was password on it.

'Nora give back my phone.' Sher said and she shook her head in no.

'Tell me your phone password.' Nora asked and he just stared at her not saying a word. Nora sighed then tired on differents password. She tired his date of birth, phone number, apartment number but none of them works.

'Nora just give back my phone. you will never be able to get it.' Sher said and she looked at him. She was about to gave his phone back when someone speak up.

'Shall I give you clue?' Rizwan said and they looked at him who was looking at them while smiling. Rizwan is a Sher's friend who was owner of this cafe. Nora had only seen him before when she came with Sher first time on their date but never talk to him but he seems nice.

'Yes Please.' Nora said while smiling.

'Rizwan stop it.' Sher said as a warning and he smirked look away from his friend ignoring him.

'Okay sister in law...........' Rizwan was saying when Sher cut him off in middle.

'Sister in law?' Sher screamed annoyed and they looked at him.

'What? I know she is really younger then me just same age as my little sister but as a relation she is your wife for me so she is my sister in law.' Rizwan explained and Nora nodded her head in agreemnt while Sher was glaring at his friend.

'Am I right Sister in law?' Rizwan asked while looking at Nora who quickly nodded her head in yes.

'Hundred...No Thousand percent right. I have our nikkah proof as well. We are not husband and wife in the world papers but we are in the eyes of Allah.' Nora said and Rizwan nodded his head in yes then looked back at his friend and smirked.

'Okay, you clue is that Sher can't remember passwords of things. so its going to be really easy one.' Rizwan said and Nora nodded her head in yes while understanding. She thought for a while then tried in another password and it works.

'It works.' Nora screamed proudly and Rizwan smile whereas Sher was staring at them two.

'You phone password is 1111. what a lamn password.' Nora commented and then Rizwan and Nora start laughing while he was glaring at them.