Chapter Sixteen

'Mr Sher you are suffering from breast cancer.' Mrs Messa said and he felt whole world had stopped around him and with wide eyes he was looking at her. He was speechless. No words were coming out from his mouth.

'I am sorry.' Mrs messa said when he came back in his senses then quickly shook his head in no.

'No....No...No....That is not possible. I am a man....How that is possible?' Sher said

'So? But You still have breasts. I know it's only 2% man in whole world suffer from breast cancer but it still do exist.' Mrs Messa said and Sher looked at her then painfully closed his eyes

'And it have to be from 2% of those man instead of being in 98%.' Sher said hopelessly.

'We will now run more test on you and Miss Jenna will be your doctor from onwards. She is specialist in this area. I will handle your rest of case to her and she will handle it.' Mrs Messa said and Sher looked at Miss Jeena but he was all quiet.

'I will give your appointment for tomorrow. Please come and do the test.' Jenna spoke up first time while he was still shocked looking at her but just nodded her head in yes when Jenna spoke up again.

'Only after test I will be able to know how big the cancer is inside you and how to treat it.' Jenna said while he just nodded his head in understanding.

'But you please don't tell anyone about it.' Sher said while looking at him whereas both doctors looked between them looked back at him.

'Your Father is owner of this hospital. You don't even want to tell him anything.' Mrs Messa asked and he quickly shook his head in yes.

'Yes, don't tell anyone. It's a rule to keep patient privacy undercover and I am asking for that. No body should know about it.' Sher said

'We understand and we are fine with it Mr Sher but you are suffering from cancer. You need someone with you. For your own self.' Mrs Messa said and he loudly sighed

'I am fine. I don't need anyone. Just don't tell anyone.' Sher said and they both nodded their head in agreement

'Okay then as you wish.' Mrs Messa said and he nodded his head in yes then stood up and walked out. Yesterday he went and did his test and he had cancer and he need to do the operation as soon as possible. So he will get hospitalised soon. But there was something  else.

Yesterday:
He slowly entered inside the Miss Jeena specialist area for breast patients. As soon he stepped inside, he walked towards receptionist and after asking for directions he started walking in the corridor towards Misd Jenna's office. When he was walking all he can see were female patients. Not even one male was present. He started feeling embarrassed. He looked around and as he was walking, some female patients were looking at him weirdly and he quickly awkwardly looked down. Not daring to looked up at them. He reached in front of Miss Jenna's office and quickly sat down on a seat outside of office while waiting for his turn. He looked up and women were still weirdly looking at him and he quickly stood up. He nervously started pacing and stayed outside for five minutes when Miss Jenna called him inside. He thanked Allah and quickly walked inside.

'Please come in Mr Sher.' Jenna said and he nodded his head in yes then slowly walked and sat down on the chair in front of her. Jenna smiled