Chapter One:

Author's note: May have Loads of Grammar and spelling errors. So Don't complain about the grammar or advice me on to improve it. Just leave the book and read some thing else. You have been warned.

She smiled to herself then walked into the ball room. No body was around. She looked around and there were balloons, candles in the hall and light romantic smoke everywhere. She slowly walked in while her heel were making sound when someone pulled her and she landed on someone chest. Then she slowly looked up and there he was standing . Her dream man 'Sher Musa.' Her everything.

'Dance.' He said and she nodded her head in yes while smiling. Then the slow music started and they start moving while dancing looking at each other. They were am dancing when suddenly everything stopped around them and looked deep in each other eyes. Then he slowly leaned in while she closes her eyes. Then she smiled while waiting for him to kiss her when someone pushed her and she fell down. Her eyes flew opened and she looked around.

'You was dreaming again.' Naila asked and she sat up on the floor then glared at her.

'Did you push me down?' Nora asked angrily and she nodded her head in yes.

'Why?' She screamed while standing up.

'Because you was smiling and saying 'yes please kiss me Sher. I got annoyed and pushed you down.' Naila said and she glared at her.

'You are worse person to have as a sister. You knew he was just about to kiss me.' Nora said and Naila rolled her eyes on her one year older sister.

'Whatever, you always had dream of him kissing you. It will never happen in reality.' Naila said and Nora glared at her.

'He will, one day.' Nora said smiling and Naila just rolled her eyes again. Then Nora turned over and walked towards a wall which had loads of his poster.

'Good morning Prince Charming.' She said while smiling to him then touched his poster.

'He is so ugly.' Naila remarked and she glared back to her .

'No he is most good looking man of this earth.' Nora said

'Did you heard he slap his co actress for flirting with him.' Naila said and Nora happily nodded her head in yes.

'That's way I love him. He is great in everything.' Nora said and Naila smiled to her.

'You are mad, I bet he even don't know about you. You don't even exist for him. He don't care about you.' Naila said while getting up from bed.

'Whose care? One day he will care about me and only about me as well.' Nora said carelessly

'Nora you are really obsessed over him.' Naila said and she nodded her head in yes while smiling

'Yes I know, he is my addiction and obsession.' Nora said while Naila shook her head

'But it is dangerous.....' Naila was saying when she suddenly screamed.

'Ya Allah, it's 08:00, time for his morning show.' Nora screamed then quickly walked out. As soon She opened the door she bumped with the mum who came to woke them up.

'Sorry Mum.' She said and quickly walked passed her.

'Slow down Nora.' Mrs Hamna (her mum) said annoyed on her behaviour while Naila walked towards her mum.

'It's his morning show Mum.' Naila said

'I don't get it how she is so mad over him.' Mrs Hamna said while shook his head and Naila smiled meanwhile Nora entered into sitting room then turned on the show and heard his beautiful voice.