Chapter Nine

'Your lips are really turn on.' Nora said dreamingly while smiling and Zainab looked at her friend on her weird behaviour since morning. They were sitting in the university in their lecture.

'Nora, that is hundred time you have said this line. Have you gone crazy.' Zainab asked and Nora looked at her then nodded her head in yes while smiling.

'I am not gone crazy. This is hot line my one and only sexy husband said to me last.' Nora said while grinning like a idiot and Zainab confused look at her. Nora looked around then signed her to come closer to her, and Zainab confused moved forwards to her. Nora leaned forwards towards her eat to whisper.

'We kiss last night.' Nora whisper like telling her a secret.

'Kiss.' Zainab screamed loudly and everyone look at them. Zainab and Nora looked around everyone then fake smile and quickly mutter sorry whereas their teacher got back to the lecture and Nora glared at Zainab.

'You mean you and Sher share a kiss.' Zainab whisper asked and Nora proudly nodded her head in yes.

'That was my first kiss.' Nora said while smiling and Zainab looked at her.

'Nora, I hope you are not joking otherwise I will kill you.' Zainab said and Nora looked at her.

'I swear I am not joking.' Nora said seriously and Zainab look at her then quickly hugged her.

'I am proud of you. You had your first kiss.' Zainab encorage like a best friend and break away the hugged while they both giggles.

'Then what happen after that? So your love story had started?' Zainab asked excited and Nora smile dropped.

'Nothing.' Nora answered

'Nothing?' Zainab asked and Nora nodded her head in yes with disappointed face.

'He didn't even call me back. He kiss and ran out from my house without saying anything.' Nora explained and Zainab loudly sighed

'He kiss you now he should take responsibility.' Zainab said and Nora sighed

'Come on Zainab, I can't say that to him now.' Nora said and Zainab nodded her head in agreement.

'Call him.' Zainab said and Nora look at her

'I feel shy to call him first.' Nora said while turning red and Zainab was staring at her.

'Shy? You was not feeling shy when you kidnap him and blackmail him marry you.' Zainab said while glaring at Nora and Nora looked at her.

'Now call him and resolve the matter.' Zainab order and Nora nodded her head in yes when their lecture finished. They walked out from the room when Nora took out her phone and call him. The bell was ringing but he was not picking it up.

'He is not picking up.' Nora said

'Try him again.' Zainab said and she tried again but still no body was picking it up. She sighed and then tried his phone many times, bell was ringing but no body was picking it up.

❤️❤️❤️

Sher look at his phone which was again ringing and Nora was calling him again. He sighed and look away not picking up his phone. It had been three days since he kissed her and now he was running away from her. He knew he was being coward but he don't how to confront with her. He actually really confused about his feeling and what was happening with him. She was ten years younger then him and not in his wildest dream he can think of her as a women. 'it is impossible' Sher though and On top he was a daughter of his teacher. She was a immaute girl only nineteen year old. She won't even know the meaning of marriage.  He can't took her advanatge. Sher thought and took a sip of coffee then look up and she was standing there looking at him. Coffee spat out from his mouth and he quickly stood up.