Chapter Twelve

A/N

Chapter twelve! Yay!

I hope you looked that last chapter!

If you did, then you might like this one too!

~Oliver.

Chapter Twelve.

~°~

~°Still Flashback°~

America fell deeper into depression. He self harmed more often. Smiled brighter. Laughed harder and more often. Just to be sure that no one would notice. Who would question if he were in a better mood than usual? No one. What they would question is sadness from America. And so he continued acting.

The funeral was small. Not many people knew about Pennsylvania, only some people she met. Most of them died by now, considering the people she met during and before the Revolution and stuff.

America arrived to the funeral late. He had had to make breakfast for his kids and everything, and convince them not to come. There would be too many people if they came, so America only brought New York and Virginia because their states had also suffered from 9/11, and a few of the states that Pennsylvania had gotten along well with.

England was there too (not that he got along with any of the states, really, and he only knew about the colony ones) because he felt bad for the Revolutionary War and wanted to make it up to all of the colonies. Canada was there, too, because he was, well, Canada.