"Great."

"Be sarcastic all you want I know you like waking up to all this," he motioned to himself.

"Shut up."

"Well, you better get ready. We're heading home today," he said.

"You have a house?  Like a real house?" I asked with excitement.

"Trust me, it's much better than that."

Sam walked out of the bathroom.  He was dressed and ready to go.  I picked up my bag and walked to get dressed.  The door shut behind me and locked. I found a few new flannel shirts in my bag.  Had Dean really gone out of his way to buy me some new clothes? That was the sweetest thing anyone had done for me. But that thought quickly faded as I found a bag tucked at the bottom.  Inside it was a small box. I opened it to find a very revealing set of underwear and a bra to match.  I held them up over my clothes.

"The hell, Dean?" I hissed quietly.

I put them on before putting on the new pair of jeans. I was going to mess with him so badly for this.  Here I was trying to stay alive in Purgatory and he's just buying me sexy underwear.  Well, I guess I knew where his feelings about me truly lay.  I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and pulled out a smallakeup case I had hidden in my bag.  Just as I finished applying my makeup there was a knock at the door.  Dean told me I was taking too long.  The makeup case tucked under the clothes as I zipped up my bag.  I picked up the tank top I planned on wearing under my flannel shirt.  He knocked again.

"Come on, Sam's waiting," he whined.

I pulled the door open.  Dean's mouth gaped as I stood staring at him.  His eyes traced along my figure.  I smiled at him as I slowly pulled on my shirt.

"I must've bought this before I left, I forgot all about it," I said with a grin.

I noticed Dean's eyes straying from my face. My hand touched his chin, lifting his hand to meet my eyes.  He smiled with a nervous chuckle.  His eyes finally recognized the effort I put in to look nice for him.

"Well, uh, you-" he started.

I picked up my flannel and pulled them over my arms.  My bag flung over my shoulder.  Dean just stood there not saying anything.

"Well, when you're ready we'll be waiting in the car," I laughed.

I walked past him. An inaudible strand of sounds was all I heard as I passed by him.  His hand grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Yes, Dean?" I asked playfully.

"You look nice, ____," he said genuinely.

"I try."

"I like this human version of you. Less sassy, more sexy."

"I'm still sassy," I pouted.

"Of course you are."

He gave a wink as he walked past me.  I smiled as I followed behind with my bag on my shoulder.  Sam was sitting in the backseat when I got to the impala. I opened the front door of the passenger side of the car.

"What are you doing, Sam? That's my spot," I said sitting backwards in the front seat.

"I figured after a few years away maybe you could have shotgun just this once," he said.

"Well new shotgun, gotta go over the rules," Dean said.

"How about driver shut his pie hole and shotgun picks the music?" I offered giving Dean a stern glare.

"But you don't even know good music," he whined.

"Those are my terms."

"Fine."

Sam laughed in the backseat.  I looked back at him a little confused. He shook his head to the side as Dean got in the driver's seat.  I spun around, stretching my legs out in the front seat. This was nice.

"A girl could get used to this," I smiled, tucking my hands behind my head.

"Don't get used to it.  One bad choice of music and you're right in the back."

Dean started the car only to have a very bubbly, non rock song on the radio. I looked back at Sam who turned to Dean when I did.  He was turning red as Sam and I burst into laughter.

"This wasn't on when I left the car," he said.

"Uh huh," Sam and I said between roars of laughter.

"I hate you both."

"No, you don't," we said together.

"Jinx," Sam said a split second before me. He smiled, "guess you can't talk now."

"I can still talk," I said flatly.

"You're not supposed to until someone says your name three times," Sam explained.

"What are we five?" Dean asked.

I looked at him. My eyebrows raised hoping he would say something. He looked back at Sam and then back to me.  His body adjusted in his seat as he smiled.

"This is going to be a nice, quiet ride."

My hand balled into a fist.  I let my arm move as hard as it could into his arm.

"What the hell was that for, ____?" Dean groaned.

I held up two fingers.  Dean looked at me quizzically.  Sam roared with laughter from the backseat as I smiled.  He realized I would only have to get them to say my name two more times.

"Alright.  You can have that one, but I'm going to have a quiet ride," he said turning up the music, "anyone want me to change the station?"

I nodded but he ignored it. He took my silence that I was okay with his choice in music. I crossed my arms and sat back in the seat frustrated. Humans were really weird.  Even though I was really one now I still understood so few of these nuances in their behavior.  But it was fun.  These stupid little things were what I envied and now it was a part of me.