Fate of Some

Mulai dari awal

--

When we got outside Stefan was there, looking for Damon. 

"Bonnie, you rescued Damon." Stefan stated, looking really surprised. Jesus Peaches, I'm not that much of a dick. 

"Of course, now he owes me again." I replied quickly, dropping Damon on the floor. "If you want to save your girl's dad you might have to be quick."

"What?" Stefan asked stupefied. 

"I might have left John there to die by the flames." I replied, unemotionally. "Also the Mayor."

Before I could even say anything else, Peaches threw himself into the flames. His only luck was that I diminished the flames a bit. When he got out he only brought John with him, apparently the Mayor was already dead, probably from the smoke. 

This just proved that things were trying to stay as close as canon as possible- a werewolf, even untriggered, wouldn't have died from smoke inhalation. 

That was when I got a text from Sheriff Forbes, Care was in the hospital. 

--

When given the change to give Caroline Damon's blood, I said yes. Because like cannon Bonnie, I wasn't prepared to lose my friend to some car accident. Caroline deserved a better death than by car accident, or even by pillow. 

I always had the opinion that while people couldn't choose where and when they were born, they at least had the right to choose when and where they would die. 

We were told soon enough that Caroline was resting and that she was out of danger. With that Elena and Damon soon left, and Sheriff Forbes went to work. Meanwhile I stayed by her side. 

"Ugh, my head." The blonde girl cursed from the hospital bed.

"Do you want some drugs?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"Bon-Bon." Caroline said in greeting. "Why are you here?"

"Protecting you." I replied. "But seriously, do you want drugs?"

"From what?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me while ignoring my question. 

"There might be a vampire that might kill you, and turn you into a vampire tonight." I replied, seriously. I didn't bother lying to her, she knew me to well. 

"You said that the future you knew was already written down." She stated carefully, now obviously aware of her surroundings. 

"Well somewhat." I replied. 

"And you said you couldn't change big things because it could have an impact on the future." She stated again, and I nodded silently. "So what is my fate tonight?"

"I..." I started, lost at what to say. Should I tell her that she could be a great vampire? Should I tell her that she could never have what she wanted- the picket fence and the large family with a dog? 

"I'm meant to die tonight right?" Caroline asked, and I knew she accepted it already.

"Caroline, nothing is written in stone." I tried saying. "If I stay here, right were I am, all night you will be safe."

"Tell me something..." The blonde said. "will I like it?"

"Like what?" I asked, perplexed. 

"Being a vampire." She replied. "Will I like it?"

"Immortality will suit you like a glove, but you will hate it in the beginning." I replied, truly to the best of my knowledge. 

"Then go home Bonnie." She said, giving me a small smile. 

"Why?" I asked, shocked. I was willing to change the timeline for her, why was she so accepting. 

"Because sometimes we are meant for things we don't understand, but that eventually with time we understand." She replied, and it just confirmed something that I always knew. Caroline Forbes was no normal human being. 

"Won't you regret it?" I asked, sitting myself next to her on the hospital bed. "Won't you resent me then?"

 "Will you still be my friend?" She asked, without replying to my questions. "Will you still have my back?"

"Always." I replied, and she smiled at me.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." 

Yes Caroline Forbes was no normal human being, she was meant to be extraordinary. But she didn't deserved to be killed by Katherine Pierce like a pawn in a chess game. She didn't deserve to die do send a message to the Salvatores. 

"Close your eyes Care." I said, looking at her with no emotion on my face.

"I thought I was meant to wait for a big bag vampire Bon." She replied, understanding. 

"Do you prefer the vampire bitchy version of Elena or the wicked witch of Mystic Falls?" I asked dryly. 

"Obviously you." Caroline Forbes replied, settling back on the bed with her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. Her last human smile. 

I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers, Caroline's neck snapped. 

--

A/N: Hi guys. New Chapter, and also lets check the votes.

Kol: 193

Elijah: 153

Damon: 41

Rebekah: 15

You can vote until the chapter that Elijah, as the first Original to appear in the show, appear on the story. Until then the voting is still open. 

I only put up the 4 top at the moment, a lot of you voted from love triangles so just know that I'll have Bonnie flirting a lot. I'll go with the flow mostly, if I think my character as some good vibes with Elijah, even if Kol wins the voting, I'll write it. 

Love,

RitzChan