two.

"troye, you're not even watching the movie. what's wrong?", jacob asked, his voice soft but still deep and troye had to cross his legs. he felt so guilty. jacob was caring about him, giving him some attention and it turned him on. tears welled up in his pretty eyes. he hated being a bother, especially on jacob. he whimpered very weakly.

"oh troye", jacob whispered. call me baby, call me kitten, please daddy, troye wanted to say but of course, didn't.

"c-can y-you p-pet m-m-me?", small troye asked, his little voice cracking. jacob's eyebrows furrowed, but he then smiled a little.  "pet you? like a kitten?" 

the small boy whimpered and nodded weakly, already crawling into jacob's lap and curling up. "p-please.."

jacob ran one of his big hands through small troye's fluffy curls, the other one gently caressing his waist. the pretty boy immediately relaxed, melting into the man's lap, basically purring. "do you like that?", jacob asked quietly. troye only whimpered in response, nudging his head against jacob's hand, silently begging. the tall man began to massage his scalp, scratching it gently, petting him and troye got so hard from all the attention he was getting, he was being treated like a kitten and he wanted to cry from all the happiness and pleasure he felt.

he was leaking precum, staining his lacepanties but he couldn't care less. troye was getting attention from jacob and he loved it. he had tears in his pretty eyes. little whimpers were leaving his pink lips and jacob was hard, too. he didn't know why and it freaked him out. "troye, i am meeting matthew in 30 minutes, i have to leave now", he lied, and gently pushed the kitten-like boy away.

the small boy whined softly, whimpering. he nudged jacob's big hand with his head, clinging onto jacob's shirt. the tall man laughed a little. "i'll pet you later, weirdo."

troye's heart sank and he immediately let go of jacob. "i-i'm s-so so-sorry i d-did n-not m-mean t-to b-be w-weird", he stuttered out, but jacob interrupted him before he could ramble and start to panic. "lay down and wait for me, i'll pet you when i come back if you listen to me."

troye immediately lowered his head in submission, holding his breath, biting his lip harshly as he felt pleasure wash all over his body, his cock twitching in his panties, everything getting warm and wet and sticky. tears were rolling down his pretty cheeks. and that's when he realized what just happened.

he came. he had an orgasm because jacob gave him an order. he came untouched because the person he was in love with told him to do something.

he nodded weakly, not able to get over what just happened. he kept his head low and jacob nodded approvingly, oblivious to what just happened. "Good boy", he joked, but it made a second wave of immense pleasure wash over small troye. as soon as jacob left, he curled up, crying and whimpering and moaning as he palmed himself.