1.14 - The Accident

Start from the beginning

"Dad it's not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself" I whispered and wiped away his tears. I have never seen this man cry before. It made my heart heavy. He continued to close his eyes and take deep breathes. I pulled him towards the bed and made him sit down and crouched down to the ground in front of him.

"Dad, I love you. Please don't do this" I begged him. He finally opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"Then tell me what's going on?" He asked.

"Do you trust me?" I asked instead.

"What kind of a question is that?" He fired back.

"Answer me" I stressed. He took a deep breath before saying a 'yes'.

"Then trust me dad, I know what I'm doing." I said. Mostly I was scared that dad will stop me from doing all this and take me back home. Ruining the little chance Ian have with Ashley. One life destroyed is better then three.

"But this, whatever this is, is making you sad which is not accepted by me" he said firmly.

"Believe me dad it will make me happy". It will make me happy seeing the look on Ian's face to finally have the girl he loves in his arms while I watch with a smile standing in the shadows. Dad was about to say something but I sushed him.

"Just trust me" I said. The doubt in his eyes was clear but the determination in my eyes overcame it. Dad finally nodded making me smile. "Always remember dad I love you" I said.

"And I, you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Nick" Will's voice broke our little father - daughter moment.

"That man knows how to ruin moments" dad mumbled against my hair making me chuckle.

"Go before he finds you and drags you away" I said. Dad chuckled and nodded before standing up and leaving my room.

I just sat on the ground. I replayed all the things happened in my life 5 months ago. From me marrying Ian till Ian almost kissing Ashley.

As that thought came in my mind, ignoring the pain in my heart and the weird feeling in the pit of my stomach I thought on the bright side. The side that tells me Ian and Ashley are now close to each other. My mission will be accomplished before the deadline ends. Then maybe I can free him from this marriage deal sooner and let him actually get married.

"Alison" someone shook my shoulder. I looked up and saw Ian looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I was calling you from so long and what are you doing siting on the floor?" He asked. I looked around and realised I was still sitting the way I was when dad left. I quickly stood up Ian catching my arm helping me do so.

"Are you ok?" He asked in concern.

"Yes" I answered.

"Did you need something?" I added. He continued to look at me with doubt in his eyes but then shook it off.

"I wanted to remind you to mail me the copy of the documents from Mr.Hopkins" he said.

"It will be done as soon as we get back" I replied.

"Okay and come on everyone is waiting for you. We need to leave" he said and took my bag and walked out.

I never said him to carry my bag for me.

I shook my head and walked behind him after taking my purse and my phone.

"About time" Emily rolled her eyes and walked off with everyone following her out.