Chapter 2: Rescued?

Start from the beginning

Donatello peeked through his night vision goggles, focusing on your now empty cell.

The four brothers had tracked TigerClaw down to Shredder's lair, and were now trying to find a way to rescue you.

"They've moved her to the old lab, so hopefully security isn't as tight down there."

Ralph raised an eyebrow, "Right…and if it is?"

"Then we'll still find a way." Donnie tucked his binoculars back into his belt.

Leo nodded, "Then let's get this party started."

Mikey frowned, "This is NOT my idea of a party."

Leo groaned, "Just GO Mikey!"

They quietly made their way down the hallways, peeping into the rooms, trying to find you Somehow, they managed to avoid all the guards patrolling the area. Well, that is, all guards except one, thanks to Mikey. Thankfully, they were able to quickly dispose of the unconscious body by throwing it into a closet.

As they made their way further into the lair, the walls became dingy and old. The floors were cracking, as well as the ceiling.

The eldest frowned, "You'd think they'd take better care of their stuff."

Ralph suddenly froze as he glanced through an open door. "Uh…Donnie? Is this bad?"

Donnie glanced back, causing his eyes to widen. "Oh..my..pizza angel."

Inside were several huge tanks containing frozen, distorted figures. They appeared to be some sort of mutant creatures, yet they were not fully developed.

"This must be why Shredder wanted her…to help with this."

Mikey shuddered as he looked at them, "L-let's just find this chick and get out of here!"

Leo nodded as he continued walking, "Agreed."

A few doors down, light was shining from the small window looking into the lab.

Ralph peered in, trying to see what was inside. "Hey guys, I think I found her."

"Let me see," Donatello put his paws on the glass as he looked inside, seeing you furiously scrub away at a pair of rusted scalpels. Your hair was tied back into a messy knot, with your glasses sliding towards the end of your nose as you concentrated on cleaning the tools in front of you.

He noticed that one of your lab coat sleeves were missing, which happened to match the length and color of the rag you were using. Donnie smiled slightly at you, noting the determined look on your face.

"So uh, is that her or not?"

Mikey's voice quickly pulled Donatello out of his trance.

"Hmm? Oh uh, yes."
--------------------------

You hummed softly as you put down a pair of now clean scalpels and picked up a pair of dissecting scissors. You pushed your round glasses back up on your nose; this wasn't too bad. At this rate, you should be down in about oh…3 years. Haha. Just kidding .This was actually terrible.

"WHABAM!"

The steel door to the lab suddenly crash to the floor, causing you to shriek and stand up. Four…turtles!? tumbled in as the alarm went off.

You screamed for help, only to have a large paw cover your mouth.

"Miss, please!" A blue mask met your frantic eyes, "We're here to help. Just come with-"

Before the masked stranger could finish his sentence, several black ninjas flooded through the door.

The one with red on his face sent two guards flying over your head and against the wall. You quickly ducked, not wanting to be caught in the middle of the fight.

As chaos erupted, you slowly tried to make your way to the back of the room and to safety.

"HEY SCIENCE, GIRL! WATCH-"

You quickly turned around, only to have a black figure crash into you before the shortest turtle could finish his sentence. And with that, you were out like a lightbulb.

"MIKEY!" Donnie cried, "What did you do!?"

"Sorry!" he yelled as he deflected another blow, "I didn't mean to!"

Donnie groaned as he quickly picked you up and slung you over his shoulder, running to retreat with the other guys.

"I-I think we lost them!" Mikey huffed as they landed on another rooftop.

Donatello gently switched you from his shoulder to his arms, relaxed now that the danger was over.

Ralph stuck his two sais back into their sheaths, "So, how are you going to break the news to Splinter that you kidnapped a girl from Shredder."

Donnie cleared his throat nervously, "I-I wouldn't say kidnapped, it's more like rescued."

Leo raised an eyebrow, "But still, this was YOUR plan."

"Hehe, right." He glanced down at you, noting how peaceful you looked, "…I'll think of something."
--------------------

Hiii:D what do you guys think so far?! Any comments, suggests?

Be sure to vote and review if you liked it!

Love you guys

-OnlyFoolsLove