My First Valentine - Part 4

***WARNING***MATURE CONTENT, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT If you are under age or sensitive, do not read past the second half after the dinner

***WARNING***
MATURE CONTENT, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT
If you are under age or sensitive, do not read past the second half after the dinner.
***WARNING***

My First Valentine
Part 4: The Date

The days after the craziness of Valentine's were packed with pop quizzes, group meetings, and that horrible project along with my normal class schedule and club duties. I was never so glad to finally find my bed late last night and collapsed without even taking a shower. My shoes and bag were left where I had dropped them and my eyes were closed before my head even hit the pillow.

There were no alarms to wake me up this morning, not even a text from the overly-perky-in-the-morning Kongpob. My sleep-crusted eyes finally pried themselves open just before one in the afternoon. I felt gross but well rested and immediately went to take a shower and get cleaned up. By the time I came out of the bathroom, I felt moderately more human again. A text lit up my phone as I was getting dressed and Kong's smirking face stared back at me from the screen when I swiped it open.

"Did you sleep well, p'Arthit?
   See you at 7 for our date.
                                  ❤ Kong
    P.S. Check your door."

"How the hell does he know what time I woke up?" Grumbling as I open my door, I look out into the hall and see nothing. Just as I'm about to close the door again and cuss out that freshman for his prank, I notice the bags hanging from the handle just like they had been on Valentine's Day. That crazy jerk had done it again, breakfast delivered with my favorite pink milk and a small note that only had a heart drawn on it and the word 'taken' scrawled across it.

The small reminder of what I had done had me ducking my head and slamming the door closed. All those girls flirting with him and trying to give him candy had pissed me off. Knott told me before that I'm possessive of 0062 and I might have to agree with him, if only to myself. I didn't really think when I plastered that heart on his chest. I just wanted to make a point. Who would have guessed that he would wear it for the rest of the day? Damn that brat!

Ignoring the warm giddy sensation swirling in my chest, I sit down at the small table to eat. If my eyes happen to stray towards the partially open curtain towards the dark room across from mine and my lips happen to tilt up a bit more, there is no here to see it.

There is still a few hours before meeting up with Kongpob so I decide to take a walk. I'm not in the mood for company, dodging whatever comments and teasing the guys would throw at me about tonight. Sometimes it's nice to be alone and just relax. Throwing a blue button-down jean shirt on over my black tee-shirt, I slip on a pair of sandals and grab my wallet and keys and head out the door.

It's a short walk to get to the open green space on campus, but enjoyable. The day is beautiful with wide blue skies and the barest puffs of pure white clouds on the horizon. A soft breeze perfumed by the nearby flower garden helps to keep the heat from being overbearing.