IMPORTANT!!!!! Like srsly this is funny....

OKAY SO I HOPE YOY ALL realise that today is Pi day !!!! ( if u are reading this another day then it sucks to be you , jk it's alright) AND on PI day 7 and 8 year groups do assemblies. Each year group at different times. So year 8's assembly was 1st. I'm a year 8 😎. So we went in and sat down . And our assembly room is like this:

 (Exactly like this, from school's website)So we were sitting down and I was one of the few at the front and the veiw was fab

So we were sitting down and I was one of the few at the front and the veiw was fab. ANYWAY! 8 and 7 s do a competition in year groups. It's How many numbers of pi can you memorise..
yeaaaaa.... I chickened out and watched XD

SO this girl came up first and she said 19 digits cause she was scared , I mean there are 187 students in my year group!
Next the Famous Pi memoriser of the school came up. Everyone clapped and cheered. His name ...... Hayden. Yes this is his real name. ANYWAYYYYYY ! He just looked at all of us and said "HOLY MOTHER!" An we were all laughing, his a funny guy, his also short. Don't judge meh.
So the teacher (Girl) let's call EM so EM went to Hayden and asked if he wanted to say it out loud or say it silently to her. Hayden chose silentl and He was gcjsxiw xjxnjsjxgej like he was soooo FAST! And no one could hear him. Later EM said he got 108 digits!!!
YAS!
And you may be wondering what the PRIZE is... well it's to PIE 1 out of 3 teachers. So one of them was EM . The other two, I know and are men. One of them has a BIGGGGG Afro and it's just , FAB, his also my Math teacher. LOL ! Anyway Let's call him SA (false name), this is his last name. In real life lol. OkAy and the other teacher is Mr. P (false name). A tall muddy blonde maaaaaaaaaan . So since 2016 ended I was waiting for this moment In time and Hayden just went ,out loud, " MMMM WHI SHOULD I CHOOOOOSE?! " and suddenly a chorus of "P ,P, P," began and I was like OH HELLLL NAH BITCHHHHHESSSSZS ! So then whilst everyone was voting for Mr P, ALLL of my class which is like 23 people , we started screaming SCREAMING! "SA,SA,SA,"and he chose Sawney!!!! Like I was soooo happy! Then he was held with his arms around his back in front of a board. And suddenly he was on his kneees like Game of thrones people and THENNNNNN! (Good part)
Hayden went to the other wall. No one understood why he did and we just like went silent. The pie in his hand he RAAAAN AND DUNKED THAT PIE ON MEH MATH TEACHER'S FACE ANNND AFROOOO!!!

VIEJDXHUSCJSJSJXHHSSAAAAAAAAAA I WAS SCREAMING ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE THIS WAS MAJESTIC!!! IT WAS SO GLORIOUS!!!! MORHER OF IRENE ENEMEMEMNENEFIWJDJJDJDJDKALALSKSKKAL GEJHXHSJXNWKXNJWJ
..... u do not understand how committed he was like he had convinced most students to do it on Mr P instead. He was so brace. He was even wearing a huge tie with a Pi sign on it. I feel baddd.... that I deafened the boy next to me😂😂😂😂lol I'm not feeling sorry for meh teacher! Helllll nawww!
Anyway hope you can imagine 187 students screaming their heads of as a short boy dunks a pie on a teacher with a Afro. Lol