#8

"Happiness!" All four girls called out, ending their debut stage with smiles on their faces as fans cheered for them.

They walked off the stage, meeting their stylist and changing into different outfits to perform at another music broadcasting station.

Once they finished, the girls walked back to their van and sat down as their driver took them to their next destination.

"So, how did we do?! It was awesome, right!" Joy asked.

"It was better than we had practiced it! I'm really proud of us." Irene said, looking into the eyes of each member.

"It's a shame Yeri couldn't join the debut. I hope she's doing well back at the dorm." Wendy sighed.

"Well, we know how she is. She'll be upset but that won't stop her from improving herself to join us in our next comback!" Seulgi explained.

"You girls should rest a bit, we still have about 25 minutes before we make it to Mnet. We had to wake up really early today, so at least sleep until we get there." Irene told the younger girls.

"If it'll make you happy, then we'll rest." Wendy replied.

"Yeah, we can't have our leader growing gray hair yet." Joy laughed.

"Even if she does get gray hair, she'd still look gorgeous." Seulgi mumbled.

Wendy and Joy slowly fell asleep, leaving Seulgi and Irene to talk with each other.

"Orange really suits you Seul."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"You know, I've always thought that you'd look great in skirts. Now that I actually get to see you perform in them is amazing."

"Seulgi, you could wear a trashbag and I'd still think you are the cutest thing."

"What if I was wearing nothing?"

"I don't want a scandal to happen so soon. Maybe a little later in time."

"Fair enough. I wouldn't mind waiting, as long as I get to see you everyday."

"Even if I am fully clothed?"

"Even if you are fully clothed."

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company.

"Unnie?"

"Hmm?"

"How are we supposed to tell them?"

"About our relationship?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not so sure. We can't just announce that we're dating, it's not the right time."

"Then what are we supposed to do?"

"Secretly date. I'm not losing you, Seulgi."

"I don't plan on going anywhere."

Seulgi laid her head on Irene's shoulder, closing her eyes.

"As long as we both love each other, I'm okay wherever we are."

|☆|☆|

"I scream you scream, gimme that, gimme that, your lips!"

A loud cheer is heard from the fans in the crowd.

"Hana, dul, set."

"Happiness! Annyeonghasayo, we are Red Velvet!"

"It seems like a have a new face among us all, so will you please introduce yourself?" Wendy asked.

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Red Velvet's new member Yeri!" She said, bowing to the crowd.

"Thank you so much for the amount of love that you guys are showing to our new song 'Ice Cream Cake'! We promise to show you our best for each and every performance." Seulgi said.

"Until our next performance! It has been..."

"Red Velvet! Thank you!"

The crowd started chanting their names as they left the stage to change out of their outfits so they could all go back home.

Once they were all dressed comfortably, all five members quickly walked to the car.

When the car started moving, their manager asked if the wanted any food, to which the members responded with a unanimous 'yes'.

"I really hope our manager will order us chicken!" Yeri exclaimed.

"We still have to stick with our diets, so if we do get chicken, we can only eat a small portion." Wendy replied.

"It sucks, believe me, but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your weight in check." Joy said, twirling a small strand of her hair.

"Let's not talk about that. Instead, why don't we talk about Yeri!" Seulgi told the girls.

"Yeah, how was today for you Yeri?" Irene questioned.

"It was great! I am a bit exhausted from the dance though. Other than that, I feel like I did a great job on stage." Yeri explained.

"You'll get used to the dance, and once you do, it won't tire you out as much. I can help you out with practicing the dance if you'd like." Irene said.

"Hey, I'm getting some flashbacks from when I was with my mom!" Wendy joked.

Yeri, Joy, and Wendy started joking around with each other while Irene and Seulgi sat behind them, smiling.

"You know, you really would make a great mother."

|♡|♡|♡|

OH WOW LOOK I'M NOT DEAD

In all honesty, I forgot that I had this book.

BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE I AM HERE NOW!

Only 1 chapter left! Please look forward to it!

Written: 8.11.17
Edited: 12.18.17