#3

Seulgay: Good morning unnie~~

Hyun: Good morning Seulgi~

Seulgay: How did you sleep last night? It was a really heavy storm!

Hyun: Not so good, the thunder kept waking me up. I still have to go down to my Entertainment industry though

Seulgay: I do too, they said they needed to talk with me and some other girls

Hyun: Don't flirt around with them~ you're too young

Seulgay: What if I do? Will you get jealous~??

Hyun: Me? Get jealous? Psh, no!

Seulgay: That's something a jealous person would say~~

Seulgay: Does unnie, perhaps, have a crush on me~??

Hyun: oh wow look at the time, gotta go!

Seulgay: I know you really don't have to leave right now haha😂 Annyeong unnie, talk to you later💕💕💕💕💕

Joohyun turned off her cellphone and felt a smile creep up onto her face. Was she really falling for Seulgi? This question stayed with her until she reached the SM building. She entered and reached an empty practice room, since the CEO asked her to be there.

"Hello!" A black-haired girl exclaimed.

She came running inside and bowed to her.

"I'm Son Seungwan, nice to meet you!" She said, smiling.

"I'm Bae Joohyun." She replied, bowing.

"Hey~!" Another girl said, walking into the room. She looked younger than both Joohyun and Seungwan.

"I'm Park Sooyoung, it's great to meet you guys!" She exclaimed, bowing at us.

"I'm Seungwan, this is Joohyun!" Seungwan responded.

"How old are you guys?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm 23 years old." Joohyun replied.

"I'm 20 years old!" Seungwan stated.

"I'm the youngest one here! I'm 18 years old!" Sooyoung said.

"That means Joohyun is our unnie!" Seungwan responded.

"Hello there girls!" The CEO said, entering the practice room.

"Annyeonghasaeyo CEO-nim." They said, bowing to him.

"There is supposed to be four of you guys, well actually five, but one of them was really busy today and the other is too young to debut yet, she will be joining your team, just not until she's 17 years old." The CEO explained.

"You five girls will be the start of the new generation of Kpop. This means you guys will be able to debut! All of you girls have shown amazing talents and we feel as if you are ready to form up together and become one team to be able to debut. Your confirmed debut date is August 1st." He told them.

"Woah! Really? That's amazing!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Since your debut is in August, you all need to feel a close bond with each other. So starting next week, all five members will live in a door together. You guys have 5 months before you debut. You girls should have stage names by next week." He told them.

"So we move out of our apartments and move into the dorms next week?" Seungwan asked.

"Yes, and you five will start practicing together to build a team bond. We'll expand on that later. You girls are welcome to stay to train or go back home to start packing. You are dismissed." The CEO said.

"Ne! Gomawoyo CEO-nim!" The three girls responded, bowing.

The CEO left the practice room and all three girls smiled towards each other.

"Looks like we're going to be a team!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"I wonder who the other two members are!" Seungwan told them, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Whoever they are, we'll all come together as one!" Joohyun said.

They all came together and hugged, showing they'd support one another.

Joohyun couldn't have been happier. She was finally going to debut.

|♡|♡|

Hmmm I wonder who are the other members.......

I'm pretty sure y'all already know😂😂

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, it's really nice for me to write such a simple book

Thanks so much for reading!

~Mari

Written: 2.23.17
Last Edited: 12.18.17