Seulgay: Okay, I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

Joohyun rose from her seat and dashed out of the mall, wanting to make it to the cafe before Seulgi did.

She arrived at the cafe, slamming the door open. "Oh, mianhae." She said, bowing. Joohyun ordered her drink, payed, and once she received it, sat down at a table in the corner.

While waiting, she started to question herself. 'What will she think when she figures out that it's me? Will she find me creepy? What if she doesn't want to talk to me after this? Oh god, this was a bad idea, I'm going to screw this up!'

She heard the door open and looked at the familiar figure enter.

'Looks like it's too late now. I'll just do my best.'

"Annyeonghasaeyo unnie! Can I get the usual please?"

"Sure, coming right up!"

Seulgi paid and got her drink. She took out her cellphone and Joohyun received her message.

Seulgay: Unnie! I'm at the cafe! Where are you?

Hyun: Look in the corner, I'm the girl with the striped flannel shirt and a mask!

She looked over at her, eyes sparkling. "Unnie!" She exclaimed, running over to her and sitting herself down.

"Annyeong Seulgi-ah! I got you some presents!"

"Jinjja?! Oh unnie, I feel bad now, I didn't get you anything!"

"It's okay, as long as you're here with me! Here you go!"

Joohyun handed her the bag and she opened it. Seulgi gasped as she took out the can of Pringles.

"Oh my god, you got me my baes! How did you know? The only person I told this to was Irene unnie!"

'This is it, it's now or never!'

Joohyun took a deep breath.

"Seulgi-ah, I am Irene."

Seulgi immediately stopped everything she was doing and faced her.

"Nice joke unnie!" She said, laughing.

Joohyun took off her mask and looked at her, Seulgi's eyes widened.

"I-Irene? unnie? I-I've been texting you?!" Seulgi said, her face turning red.

"I didn't want things to get awkward in the dorm if I told you so I decided to just tell you here. I'm sorry for not telling you. I love how we text together and I wanted us to be like that in person."

Seulgi calmed herself, processing  Joohyun's words.

"I forgive you! Now let's start over. Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kang Seulgi!"

"Annyeong, I'm Bae Joohyun."

Seulgi got out of her seat and whispered something to Joohyun, hugging her afterwards.

"Well, now that this is all cleared up, let's have some fun unnie!"

|☆|☆|

Joohyun laid in her bed, recalling all the things that she did with Seulgi.

She couldn't have been happier.

She was going to debut soon, she had a wonderful group of girls, and she finally got to confess herself to Seulgi.

Joohyun's heart beat started to go faster when she remembered what Seulgi whispered to her.

"You know unnie, I really like you."

♡|♡|♡|♡

FUCKING OH MY GOD
I'M CRYING THIS IS SO SWEET
I CAN NOT GAHHH

We only have 3 more chapters left! I'm so sorry for the wait! I'll try to be a bit quicker with the updates!

Thanks so much for reading!

Written: 5.4.17
Last Edited: 12.18.17

p.s. i have a jungri book published and i would really appreciate it if you could take some time to check it out! thank you guys so much, love you~