Chapter #26- Heat (1.5)- When the Alpha turns into a blackmailer.

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I am mad? That I'd not accept you just for fun? Do you think I had any other choice? Do you really think that I would've stayed away from you on my own free will?" One of his hand now has a hold of my chin, preventing me from turning my face away from him.

"You keep on throwing your relationship with that cat in my face, why? Why the fuck do you do that, when you know that I can't stomach the thought of you with someone else?! WHY?" The last word is uttered in a whisper.

"Alpha..." I whimper.

"I don't care if you've been with him. I don't give a damn if you have feelings for him, I will not let him have you, understand? No matter what happens, you are gonna be mine. I am done playing nice. You think I am not nice, then fine! I'll stop being nice" I never said that he was not nice...

"I've had enough of everyone dictating my life. Enough of you staying away from me. Just fucking enough, understood? From now on, you will have no choice but to obey me, do you hear me? You don't listen to me and I will go after Cat-boy. I will fucking destroy him, am I clear?" I gasp at his threat.

"You ca-can't do... that"

"Try me" he sneers and let's go of my chin, cluthing the steering wheel tightly,  he starts driving.

If anyone expects me to be shocked at what he said, I am just gonna laugh.

I knew this was coming.
But what takes me by surprise is that all the while he was venting out his frustration, Asher didn't even peep.

It was all Ulysses speaking.

);   ;(   );   ;(

"Number 1- You will use the money I gave you and the cards in the wallet" He is telling me all the things he expects me to do while driving leisurely.

Oh, did I mention that he is saying them in his Alpha command voice?

Sweet, right?

"Number 2- You are moving in with me" I cut him off, "Ain't I already living in your house?!"

"Permanantly" He snarls.

"Bull-"

"Number 3- You will not cuss"

"Fuck yo-"

"Fine. Scratch number 3" He scratches the back of his head.

"Okay... wait... Number 3 can be, you will always eat with me"

"What the fuck?! I won't eat with you!" I protest.

I can't wait for him to feel hungry so that I can eat! That will be like Armageddon because I am always hungry!

He glares at me and I sigh in defeat.

"Number 4- We will always sleep on the same bed"

"Hell no! After heat I am not gonna be sharing a bed with you" I hiss.

"You underestimate my power of destroying someone, don't you? I can always start by targetting Cat-boy's cute little construction company. Will that be okay with you?" He smiles at me and I take a deep breath in.

"Haha... I was just kidding Alpha! We should totally share a bed!" I say with fake cheer in my voice.

"That's the spirit Mate" He says drily.

I snort.

"Number 5- I am going back in your head as of right now"

"Fuck no! You said you won't..."

"Should I reach out to all my contacts and ask them to pull back on any deals they have with DMT construction? Or should I just start with Supes 101? They've been dying to get an exclusive interview with me about the whole fight we had this weekend..." He trails off.