I raise my eyebrows, admiring his completely naked muscular body and all the tattoos that make me even madder about him. 

"I'm sure no one is going to look at me when they'll spot you standing beside me the whole night if that's what you're scared of," I muse, trying really hard not to smile. 

"You can be sure I ain't going away from you tonight!" 

I kind of got used to his possessiveness, even though Alexander can't really get the grasp of it yet. This is his first serious relationship and he's so lost sometimes, but he's doing good, better than I would've had expected. 

It's like he's a completely different human being since I met him. But I'm not complaining. Everyone loves the change in him. 

And, my God, he's especially good with his new baby sister. I swear he looks so much hotter holding a baby in his hands. I thought that wasn't possible - Alexander getting any hotter. But he adores both of his sisters and he'd do anything for them. It's also cute seeing him protective, but knowing what happened to his family, that's completely understandable. 

Alexander sprays some cologne on him before going past me, still completely naked, and I don't even hide the fact that I check him out, giving him an appreciative stare. 

He puts on his boxers and jeans, sitting down to put his socks on. I walk to him and put my hands into his damp hair, softly grazing his scalp. Alexander groans whenever I do that. He loves when I play with his hair and massage his head.

It reminds me when he had his migraine and I did it to him. Since then, he only had a migraine once more and it wasn't as bad as the last time. I still hated seeing him like that yet again. "You're so gentle," he groans.

My lips perk up in the corners. "Would you prefer it rough?" 

Alexander looks at me with that special glint in his eyes. He puts his hand on my thigh yet again. "You know how I like it. Or did you need me to remind you since you seem to forget?" He raises an eyebrow at me, his hand travelling higher until it's resting on my butt.

My breath sticks in my throat and I have to slap his hand away, stepping back. "There's no time for this now."

"There's always time for that," Alexander says, standing up slowly. 

I widen my eyes at him, shaking my head and going backwards. "Alexander, no. You'll mess up my makeup," I cry out in a poor excuse.

Alexander shrugs. "Ask me if I give a fuck." 

When I hit the back of the table, Alexander is on me, lifting me up on it, removing all the makeup from it down on the floor with one swipe and kissing me as if he didn't do it in days. 

     •••    

"You totally fucked before coming here." Sam scrunches her nose up. 

"Sam!" I exclaim, blushing from head to toe. 

"What?" she says. "Your hair is messed up and I can read it on your face, babe." Sam says, giving me a smirk.

I scrunch my nose up. "You're disgusting," I tell her.

Sam gives me a mischievous grin. "Tell you what." She goes over her upper teeth with her tongue. "Snake and I do it, too." 

"Oh, my God, stop talking!" I let out with a high-pitched voice. 

Alexander chuckles beside me and I glare at him. "Still so fucking innocent," he comments, giving me a grin.