Hello...

As chara woke up he was surprised to see frisk sleeping on him, he acted like he was asleep, frisk woke up and blushed a bit noticing that she was on him but she just cuddle with him more, "what do I tell her?!" Chara thought to himself, she gave him a quick little kiss on the cheek,  they both blushed big time.

Chara acted like he woke up this made frisk blush more, "good morning frisk..." chara said acting like he was tired "good morning sleepy head..." frisk said giggling a bit.

(papyrus and sans house)

"SANS GET UP YOU LAZY BONES!" Papyrus said angry "come on bro... I'm just bone-tired" sans said laughing a little "SANS ONE MORE BAD PUN I'M LEAVING!!" Papyrus said getting more mad "come on your smiling and you just know I am a Rib-tickler" sans said laughing more "SANS STOP!!" Papyrus said as calmly as he can, sans said "welp i'm going to toriel and frisk's house" as he teleported to the front door of frisk/toriel's house,  he knock on the door.

(Back to the couch)

Thay both heard the knocking so they got up and opened the door "oh hi sans" frisk said chara just waved to acted like he was still tired "heya kiddo and hello chara you look a bit tired" sans said frisk giggled and chara looked at frisk and smiled, papyrus was walking up to sans "HELLO BROTHER AND HELLO HUMANS" papyrus said happily "heya bro" sans said, "hello papyrus" chara said "hi pap" frisk said.

(In the kitchen)

Papyrus was making spaghetti and sans was on the couch relaxing, chara and frisk where in the kitchen watching papyrus to make sure no fires... "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL MAKE THE BEST SPAGHETTI EVER!!" Papyrus said that made chara and frisk giggle, Toriel came in the living room and sat down on the couch with sans.