Chapter 9: Your Past

Mulai dari awal

"You want your husband to live right? Give me the boy and I'll let your husband go," The cloaked figure said, clearly by it's deep voice, it's a male.

"Well I do want my husband to be alright (Thou that (M/N)'s father is being a jerk to him). But why my son? Why?!" She said, her voice was breaking like she was about to cry. (M/N) silently listen to they're argue, not wanted to interrupt them.

The cloaked figure stood there in silence and raised his hand, pointing to the door. A strong force pushed little (M/N) on the door and ended up on the wooden floor where his mother and the cloaked figure is.

"(M/N)!!!" His mother shouted in shock and ran towards her son.

"Honey, what are you doing here?" His mother asked as she checked him for any injuries.

"Tch, now that his here already. Give. Me. The. Boy!!!" The figure shouted as he walked towards the two.

"IF YOU WANT MY SON, YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME!!!" The peaches haired woman screamed as she shielded her son, who was trembling.

  "...Okay." A gasp was heard on (M/N) as a blade went through her stomach. The cloaked figure removed his sword from his mother's stomach and blood started to spread on her long white gown.

"MOMMY!!!" The young boy screamed as his mother turned her head toward him and smiled faintly. She puts her hand on (M/N)'s cheek.

"I love you," That's what she said and dropped dead on the floor. His son, looking at his mother on his knees, cried.

The cloaked figure removed his hood revealing his long black hair and silver eyes. (Photo above)

He pulled out cloth and poured some liquid over it and covered the poor boy's mouth. The boy started to struggle, (M/N) felt like he's going to sleep and he pass out in the arms of the stranger.

The young boy woke up in the middle of a forest, the moon glistening through the gaps of leaves. The poor boy stood up from his spot and cried.

"Hello! Everybody!" He shouted to his surrondings, only to hear the sound crickets singing. He sigh and wiped his tears away. He didn't know why is he here, he didn't even remember what happen, and he didn't remember....His family.

The only thing he remembers, is his name.

Suddenly, (M/N) heard something cracked. He quickly turned around and saw a man with (H/C) hair. (Yes, I know Zen is your non-real father but he has the same hair color as you, making others think you're really Zen's son)

"Child are you lost?" The man said to the young boy, worriedly. Little (M/N) sniffed and nodded sadly. The man kneeled down to his height and removed his jacket then throwing it over (M/N)'s small shoulders.

"I'm Zen (L/N), and you are?" He asked the child. The boy was hesitated to answer, but he was kind to him, maybe he can be his father, a good one to be exact.

"I-I'm (M/N)....(M/N) Vindicta," The boy said and Zen smiled, he stood up then bend his knees.

"Do you want a piggyback ride?" He asked the (H/C) haired boy. Since he cannot remember anything from his childhood, he smiled like he found a sweet candy and jumped on Zen's back.

"LET'S GO!!!" (M/N) happily cheered as the older man chuckled at his cheerfulness. Zen thought this could me his new son, after what happen to his daughter.

Many years have pass, Zen officially adopted (M/N) as his son and now live in a peaceful life. Until today,

-Flashback end-

I shot my head up as I recall my past.

Did I, saw my mother?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, you did have a lastname. Vindicta means Revenge in Latin. Suits your personality when you killed your real father.

Thou your biological father is being a jerk to you, your mother cares a lot about you. She doesn't care about what you look like, she cares about you being her only son.