Fiancè fantacy

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N, get up!" Someone was shaking me and by the familiarity of the stranger's voice, it wasn't a stranger at all, it was Killua.

"Aayyy!" I boast, raising my hand.
"What up?" I smile, staring at him.

I hear him sigh in relief. "Thank God."

"What happened?" I ask, sitting up and rubing my eyes.

"You passed out. From exhaustion." He replies, picking me up and placing me on his back warily.

"What are you doing?"

"No more what's. Just shut up and let me take care of you."

"I feel fine." I groan with a frown. "Killua, I feel fine, seriously!"

But he doesn't budge. After twelve minutes of walking, we reach two trees curved diagonally, forming a heart shape and a burrow deep inside what seemed like an endless tunnel.

"What is this place?" I question, curiously.

"Alluka and me used to play here when we were younger. It's an abandoned burrow that Mike created." He answers.

"I usually stay here when I don't want to hear my mom yapping at me all the time inside our house."

I nod, recalling earlier. When Killua places me down and begins walking towards the burrow, I stop him.
"Wait, Killua. Earlier you mentioned someone called Gon Freecs. . . ." I trail on. I watch Killua turn around slowly with a raised eyebrow.

"You know Gon?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing."

Killua pauses before answering. "He's an old friend."

I bite my lip. Should I tell him? Will he tell Gon where I am? Would he betray me?

"How do you know Gon?"

I touch my wrist. "It's complicated."

He doesn't push further and I appreciate it.

"You don't have to tell me." He says.
"Come on. This is where we'll be staying for the night."

Suprisingly, everything is way more decorated inside. With small Christmas lights hanging loose around the edges, a table full of scrambled paper and bags full of what I'm guessing are chocolate robots and other sweats. There's also a dartboard with the picture of a very pale man with long, shiny hair.

"Illumi, my brother." Killua explains after he sees me staring at the picture.

"You hate your brother?"

"Hate doesn't begins to describe it." He cracks his knuckles with a scary grin. "Hate would be an understatement."

I decide that Killua is trustworthy. He's told me about his life, an ex-assassin, about his brother and sister, his family.... And yet I've kept quiet. Maybe because my life isn't nearly as interesting as his.

"Gon is my fiancè." I blurt out, the air going silent.

Killua's eyes turn wide as if someone just shot his cat.

"What?"

"That's why I ran away. The wedding was tomorrow."

"How old are you?" Killua glares at me.

Woah, this isn't my fault!

"Sixteen."

He stays quiet for a moment.

"He wanted to marry you?"

"I'm not sure. It might have been arranged for him, too." I shrug.