Eliminations and Sponsors

Sadly, we must see someone go. This tribute happens to be:

Zar Towers.

Sorry you had to go so soon. It's a shame that people have to go so early, but it is a competition after all.

On a brighter note, here are the sponsored tributes! Two were sponsored by Cassandra, and two by Aconite.

Those sponsored by Cassie are,

Viper Welsh: Cassie likes the spunk that Viper has. Viper may have thought she blew her interview, and with the rest of the Capitol, she may very well have, but it only confirmed that Viper had the attitude Cassie wanted to see in her tributes. Even when Viper flipped her off, rather than angering her, it made her grin. Cassie wished she had thought of that herself, and she could definitely see a part of herself in Viper.

And

Rhea Nocturne: Rhea reminded Cassie of a younger version of herself, even though they are the same age. She can see that Rhea will do anything to win, which is exactly what she had planned, before that was screwed up by dying. Cassie can still see that Rhea cares for her friends though, something Cassie had given up ages ago, and she's not sure whether she likes that or not. Nonetheless, Cassie thinks that, if given the right opportunity, Rhea will be able to provide district five the victor she once hoped to be.

Those sponsored by Ace are:

Pintuck Taylor: Ace believes that Pintuck is able to win, as long as he puts his mind to it. She believes that any help he can get would be beneficial and would help to get him out alive this time.

And

Avarice Affinia: Ace believes that even though Avvie is very capable of winning these games by herself, she thinks that all the help that Avvie can get will help her win. She also feels a little sorry for Avvie, because her plan of killing her 'Lover' in the games backfired.