District 5 Male: Pisces Bastion (@EverlastingDark) *DEAD*

Name: Pisces Bastion

Gender: Male

Age: Thirteen

District: Five

Games that you participated in: The Thirteenth Hunger Games

Appearance: In the duration of his life before the Games, Pisces had curly, golden brown hair that laid in a sprawled heap on his scalp, big, curious brown eyes that bore into your soul as if always judging you, and a sly smile that was contagious. But being literally slaughtered can do something to you. Now, Pisces has had his hair dyed a dull brown and has let it grow out even more. The way he carries himself it limited to poor posture, shuffling feet, and having his hair in your face instead of his eyes, which are still the same, but have a vague look, like a cow's.

Personality: Once a sweet, loving boy who would do anything for a little attention in his busy, hectic live, Pisces is now an old soul, bearing sick, twisted memories that should not be know to anyone. More than anything, Pisces wants his memory wiped clean of the horrid vision of his Games. He wants to lay in a large, flower-filled field and stare at the clouds, trying to decipher the images they create. One thing's for sure; Pisces is shattered, and he doesn't plan on being patched back together.

Token: A small leather bracelet of past ally, Lepa, who died of an arrow during the Bloodbath. He always wears it on his ankle to remember her.

How You Died: While running through the dense forest of his' arena, Pisces was tackled by the girl from One and slaughtered in one of the most painful ways possible. His death was so horrid, that the Gamemakers had to have him literally patched back together piece by piece, but they couldn't patch together his soul. Pisces died on the second day in the arena in the top seventeen.

Most Important Friend: Lepa. He met her in Training and oddly, he paired with the quirky, awkward fifteen year old who later died before his own eyes. As she was from Ten, a leather bracelet was suitable for the poor girl, and now it is Pisces.

Other: Being broken doesn't always mean your weak. Pisces may be shattered inside and out, but nonetheless, he will fight, and he will win. Just so he can go and find the victor of his Games, the girl from One, and slaughter her just as she did to him; Slow, excruciatingly painful, and full of hate. Pure hate.