Character Profile

Magi Original Characters

That concludes our story. Thank you for joining me in this wild adventure. It had been tough, but we withstand it all with our will. Let us see who our characters are really.

Azami Alttanin
Age: 16 (Beginning Arc - Balbadd's Arc), 17 (Magnostadt Arc), 18 (Kou's Civil War), 20 (Chapter: Pursuit), 21 (Three Years Later)

Height: 5'1 (Beginning Arc - Civil War), 5'3 (Three Years Later)

Hair color: Pastel Pink 

Eye color: Ruby red

Birthday: September 27

Azami Alttanin was a magician from Alma Torran. She served under King Solomon and was the non-biological sister to Ithnan and Setta. She was much closer to the two because of their past. She was also Sheba's teacher who taught her how to control the Borg and sparred with her from time to time. However, the war happened, and she sacrificed her life for the nonexistent safety of others. She died, and her staff was sent to her trustful friends outside King Solomon's faction. Her soul resided in the Great Flow until it was pulled out by Ugo after her friends' request to be reborn.

In the Beginning Arc, she was seen as a young, adventurous and knowledgeable lady. She became friends with Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana. In her travels, she also met Kou's Princes: Kouen and Koumei. She served under Koumei for half a year. She returned back to the others during the Magnostadt Arc where her power was now alike Solomon's Wisdom. Her djinns were her guardians per say. She had Furcas, Sitri, Stolas, Ipos, Ronove and Halphas.

Lucien
Age: 17 (Magnostadt Arc), 18 (Kou's Civil War), 21 (Three Years Later)

Height: 5'6 (Magnostadt Arc to Civil War), 5'8 (Three Years Later)

Hair color: Light Green

Eye color: Purple

Birthday: July 10

Lucien is Azami's first household member. He was Ipos' adopted child whom she raised inside the dungeon. The guardian was a silent type until he traveled with his new mistress, Azami. As Ipos' household member, he had the power to control water and bodies of people. However, as great as it can be, it was taxing so he resorted to swordplay where he was quite great.

He is very close with Setta and Azami. He is also the lover of Nanaumi.

Ana
Age: 23 (Three Years Later)

Height: 5'5 (Three Years Later)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Piercing blue

Birthday: February 5

Her full name is Anabelle Tryant. She is Azami's assistant and current president of Fenix Trading Company. She is Azami's second household member after telling them the truth. She served under Halphas.

Azami found her and Leon in the slums after her return and decided to take them in. They were both skeptical at first, but her kindness reached their hearts.

Leon
Age: 25 (Three Years Later)

Height: 5'9 (Three Years Later)

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Fuchsia Red

Birthday: December 16

His full name is Leon Rigsburt. He is Azami's underling. Other than that, he is also the third household member serving under Ronove.

Azami found him and Ana in the slums after her return and decided to take them in. They were both skeptical at first, but her kindness reached their hearts.

Facts
• I recreated Setta's character, but he is not that different from Ohtaka-san's character for Setta.

• Azami is slightly based from Sakura Kaze of MMZXA Tales of the Missing One.

• Leonhart (Magi: Lost in Time) and Leon (Magi: Tale of a New Beginning) share the same personality but totally different appearance and role.

• Lucien was supposed to have a twin.

• I shipped Azami with Koumei, Sinbad and Yunan.

• Lucien is supposed to be killed in the series, but I didn't because he was the first household member of Azami.

• Azami will make a cameo in Magi: Lost in Time but remember that it is a separate story.