Chapter Forty-one

Warning: Salam my good peeps,this is to let you know that in this chapter and more to come,there will be very mild romantic scenes.Dont worry,I'll never go overboard afterall it's a spiritual book.But what's an Islamic love story without a lil halal romance here and there?😉😉

One eventful Saturday,Mahmud was hyper,feeling like a new groom all over again. For the first time after a very,very long time, he was looking forward to having a blissful night with his wife.Inna Ladi had adamantly refused to allow Walida go anywhere near his room throughout her jego period and since she finished, she had been falling sick frequently. Once it was her disease attack and after it,she suffered a high fever which Mama said is an aftermath of her wankan jego which the Hausas term as dahuwan qashi.

All those episodes came to pass and just when she finally got better, her period came knocking at the door,much to Mahmud's chagrin.

So on this particular Saturday afternoon when he went into her room and saw her performing Zuhr prayer,his joy knew no bounds.

Yippee, finally!.Today is his angwanci (groom's) night for sure.That caused him to be so hyper;literally dancing about the house.It was clear and evident to whosoever sees him that he was on cloud nine.

Iman who never sees and let it slip without talking,commented.

"A'ah someone is over the moon today oo!.I can see many moods activated all at once in the multipolar Moody Mudi-- H.M(Happy Mood),S.M(Smiling Mood),D.M(dancing Mood) and C.M(celebratory mood) all activated at once!"

Grinning in his signature lopsided way,he replied,"Add L.M and R.M to your list."

"What does L.M and R.M mean kuma?"

"Ask yourself lil Mrs-I-know...."

"Don't you dare call me that! For where do I know everything about you?.No way!Lemme see....L.M...L.M(she scratched her chin pretending to be deep in thought as she studied him)Aha!I've gotten it!L.M..loving mood! You're in the mood of loving someone.... Adda Walida!Then R.M...let's see...Romantic mood!...Yes!You're in the mood for romancing someone....Adda Walida again!"

"Hmm....now I'm beginning to believe you.You really don't know some things about me."

"Dream on,Engr Moody Mudi!.I got all the answers correct,whether I know everything about you or not."

Smirking,Mahmud replied"We shall see if you're all correct or not.Only time will tell."

Before night time, he went to Kd and bought special Yahuza suya which both his wives loved.He included Walida's beloved Cold Stone ice cream and a box of Galaxy chocolate for Iman.