Chapter Twenty-eight

Assalamu alaikum.This chapter is dedicated to "YOU"Yes,you.Anyone that is reading this!❤❤❤❤❤

SORRY FOR THE MULTIPLE NOTIFICATIONS. MY APP HAS GONE BONKERS AGAIN.ALL THE CHAPTERS ACCIDENTALLY GOT UNPUBLISHED🙆😞😞😢

On the morning following their conveyance,Iman woke up very early, cleaned her room,tended to her 'babies' before heading to the kitchen. She wasn't really into cooking,she preferred baking but she was very enthusiastic about cooking this particular breakfast. She had even called and begged Mummy not to bother sending breakfast cos she had her plans.She had spent a lot of time on her oh-so-beloved Google researching on aphrodisiacs.

When she was through with all the cooking,she cleaned up the kitchen before proceeding to the parlour which she also cleaned then turned on the incense burners to give the whole house a nice fragrance.That done, she returned to her room,took a bath and dressed in a short-sleeve jallabiya,not bothering to put on any form of make-up but ensured she sprayed both humra and her trademark perfume;Hugo Ma Vie.

Seeing that it was already 9:30am,she went back to the kitchen and loaded a large tray with the breakfast dishes before heading to Walida's room.

Knocking at the door,she said, "Assalamu alaikum,newlyweds. Room service."

A happy-looking Mahmud,dressed in grey jallabiya opened the door and as he made way for her to pass,she quickly pushed the tray at him,saying, "No,I just came to deliver this. Make sure she eats enough oo.We the Naseers can't have our bride overworked on an empty stomach."

As Mahmud glared at her laughing face,Walida who was dressed as impeccably beautiful as always in a fitted Ankara skirt and blouse,popped her head from beside Mahmud,saying,"What do we have here?Don't tell me Mummy has already sent breakfast."

"Nah.I told Mummy she should concentrate on making lunch instead. This sumptuous breakfast as you can see is from Chef Nafeesah Naseer's cuisine. So prep up your taste buds for the breakfast of your lives.Enjoy!"she concluded, wiggling her eyebrows before turning to leave.

As she heard footsteps coming after her,she turned to see both Walida and Mahmud trailing after her,the latter carrying the tray.

"A'ah,where are you guys going,kuma? Go and take your breakfast!"

"That's what we are about doing" replied Walida.

"But it's your morning-after!You're supposed to eat your breakfast in bed"

"We'd rather take it on the dining table. That's what it's meant for afterall; eating food."returned Mahmud.

Scrunching her face,Iman retorted,"Hell no!You guys won't put all my efforts to be in vain.I spent hours surfing through the net,searching for recipes to cook for you and some equally long hours in the kitchen preparing it only for you to ruin it at the last minute. A'ah,so not happening wallah!".