"Me too Monsieur and Madame Montgomery." He nods one time.

"We're about to go to a restaurant, celebrate a little, you're welcome to join us." Adrien looks at me briefly.

"That's very nice of you, but I really have important things to do-"

"No Adrien, you should totally come with us." I narrow my eyes and his nostrils flare in annoyance.

"Fine." He sighs.

I tell my parents, that I am going home to leave my stuff, as an excuse to have a talk with Adrien.

We don't say a word during the car ride, as I want to confront him at home.

***

I toss my bag, my diploma and my cap and gown on my bed as soon as I unlock the door.

"Boyfriend? This wasn't part of the contract." I hiss.

"I know." I scan him intensely and come to a conclusion.

"Oh now I get it. You told my parents, so I don't have a chance to turn the contract down, because then I would look bad in front of them, if I told them we broke up." I shake my head.

"You're so smart Lola." He mischievously smiles, stepping closer and taking my chin between his fingers.

"This is kind of like forcing."

"No, you still have your free decision, don't you?" I roll my eyes. Adrien frowns and pulls me closer by my face.

"Did you just roll your fucking eyes?" My breath hitches, almost afraid of what consequences this will have and by the fact, that this elegant looking man just used a swear word.

"Y-yes..." I bite my lip. He then grabs my wrist and drags me to the bed, sitting down and throwing me on his lap with my stomach facing down.

"I will have to punish you for this."

"I didn't sign the contract."

"This is only going to be a taste of what it would be like." He pulls my blush pink chiffon dress up and exposes my behind, caressing it. Everything inside of me contracts, while I'm trying to stay calm and collected. "Now tell me, why am I going to punish you?"

"B-because I-I rolled my eyes." I stutter. And suddenly a stinging feeling overwhelms me, only for a short moment. But it was painful enough for me to let out a shriek. As I realize it's over, I instantly have to giggle in relief and at the same time excitement. It somehow excites me. He turns me around and sits me up, so that I am still on his lap. My perfect bun is ruined, but not that ruined, that I will have to redo it.

"And? It wasn't that bad was it?" I shake my head with a timid smile. He gently pushes me down and gets up, towering over me. "I wanna fuck you so hard right now." He growls, my mouth becoming dry. My heartbeat quickens as the words linger in my head. "Speechless?" He grins. He gets hold of the back of my neck and pulls my head down. His lips trail along my neck, stopping at my cleavage. I groaningly shut my eyes and let him hypnotize me.

"Mmmh." I hum, but he stops right there and looks at me.

"We could continue if you sign the contract. Right now, we're going to meet your parents." I huff in frustration. He really knows how to tease.

***

We leave the apartment, driving to the restaurant in his Porsche. My parents are already there and reserved a table for us. The restaurant doesn't have the same noble touch, as the restaurant Adrien and I had our first date at, but it looks very comfortable and festive.