Chapter 30.

Songs:

I was here | Beyoncé

A daydream away | All Time Low

All of Me | John Legend

...

Harry's Pov

Screams are heard from the frat house and multiple people are running on the streets like maniacs, this isn't even surprising considering the amount of alcohol people assume every day at that frat house. The sky is darkening by every second and all I can see in front of me is shadows and darkness, I know I have no destination to get to but I knew that I'd bash someone's fucking head in if I didn't get some fresh air. The only cure to my anger is Sam though, but I hurt her with my fucked up side.

I shake my head and start walking back to the frat house with screaming people shouting random people's names. The only goal in my mind is to find Sam, I need her right now to be able to push Zayn away even if he had his hands on my girl only hours ago. 

The walk back goes quite fast and I surprise myself when I actually find the fucking frat house considering the amount of time I've walked and walked until no end. 

The first thing I hear when I arrive by the accident that has happened by the sidewalk close to the frat house, is my name from several directions. I squint my eyes to get a better look at the person screaming my name, and I thank god it's Liam since I would've smashed the wall if it was Louis or Zayn. 

''Harry, I'm so sorry,'' Liam pauses to take a deep breath, and I frown in confusion, ''Is Sam alright?'' 

My stomach turns by his concern over Sam, this is not like him. ''Yeah, why wouldn't she be?'' I yell over the music and screams.

''Harry, it was her car..'' he whispers, but I hear enough even by the small volume of his. His eyes are filled with sympathy and my heart stops beating, he's kidding right?

I choke on air as soon as I realize he isn't amused by any of this, but my legs are already running towards the smoke coming from multiple meters away by the sidewalk. There are taller people in front of me though which makes it impossible to even get a glimpse of the car that was in this crash or whatever the fuck that has happened. 

I push around people, not even taking it easier when girls appear in front of me in their high heels which makes them move slower than usual. As the crowd of people start devilishing, I finally get to the front but the tape restisting people from getting closer to the accident makes me jerk back and hit the ground with a small thud, I can already feel my elbows burning in pain and blood but something else is burning on my mind at the very exact moment. 

I look up only to get confirmed it is indeed Sam's car looking bad as fuck with all the bumps on the front and both sides, but this only causes my pulse to beat extremely fast as I need an answer to why the fuck this has happened but most importantly, is my babygirl okay?

''Hey, hey, you!'' I shout at the men covered in police uniforms pretending to do their shit while I only care about Sam's health. Ambulances and police cars are taking up the whole street which only makes my fear grow as all kind of possibilities of what can have happened rushes through my mind. 

''I'm sorry, sir,'' an old man with a typical mustasch stops me while his figure has no chance against my tall frame. ''You can not interfere with the accident, are you family of the girl?'' The girl? She's my fucking girlfriend you piece of shit.

''She's my.. uh, girlfriend, is she okay?'' I breathe frantically, waiting impatiently for the fucker's answer.

''I'm sorry, sir,'' he raises his chubby hands. ''We are not sure yet, we'll let you know as fast as we know anything about your girlfriend's condition.''