Enough

Chapter 1.

How could Stefan do such a thing to me? I mean I guess I should be more sad than angry, but everyone told me that he doesn't deserve me. Then why was he the one to break up with me? Ugh, this is one of those days when you need a book to read, something to keep your mind of all problems and stress. Books are my rescue, they've always been my friends and they will always be. Books have never hurt me either.

As I go inside the book store, I immediatly recognize all workers and usual costumers. I read a lot as you can see and everyone who know me, knows that aka my two ''friends''. They were my friends before one of them started dating my boyfriend, Adriana. And Hannah didn't really support me. I do still have Abbie, a woman who works here in the book store. My mother knew her, but lost touch with her after a couple of years of raising me alone. She has always been there for me, even though she's pretty old. She understands me more than a lot of people.

''Hi Sam!'' Abbie waves at me.

I smile at her while waving back. She gets back to her work while I go to the normal section of books I like, fantasy. I love fantasy books, I love reading how far the author's fantasy can go. It's pretty stupid, but I think it's incredible. 

I feel a little guilty while searching for a book in that section that I haven't read, because I've read them all. Do I really spend that much time reading? 

''Wow, my life is pretty boring.'' I mumble to myself.

Just as I am about to grab a book, that I've already read, I feel a large hand brush against my smaller one. I look up to find green eyes. They immediatly meet my brown ones. I feel connected to them, I just can't let go. 

I find so much darkness inside those eyes, it's like they're staring into my mind and soul but in a good way. Minutes pass by with my hand still holding the book weakly.

''What are you staring at?'' He snaps me out of my own fantasy. 

''N-Nothing.'' I stutter looking down.

''Okay,'' He says grabing the book from my hold. ''I took it first.''

A little bit of anger boils inside me, until I meet those green eyes again. I didn't even catch his look before he turned around and his whole look changes in front of me. The boy has curly hair with a denim jacket and a white t-shirt under showing a bit of his tattoos. His jeans are hanging low with a belt just hanging there, not really doing anything. 

''Well that escalated quickly.'' I mumble again not knowing why I even care about the boy or that book.

I've read it at least 5 times, he can have it but I can't help but to feel like he's not a reading person. He's a punk, someone you should watch out for. I keep getting weird vibes from him, even though he's gone. 

Wow, let's just go before something else happens. I hope he doesn't come back, but he's still quite interesting. 

When I reach the door after buying a book, I look down for the first time to find a boring ass book. Great could the day go any worse? Yeah, I know what you're all thinking, it's going to start to rain. 

...

A/N

Hi this is like my first fanfic because I always end up deleting them. I hope this one stays, please leave a comment or vote if you liked it. I'm planning to do a trailer to it, but until then...

Enjoy!

Twitter: @louisboobies_ & @just_imagine1D_