Chapter 29.

Songs:

All about us | He is We ft. Owl city

Kiss me slowly | Parachute

Say something | A great big World ft. Christina Aguilera

...

By the time he finishes the letter, I immediately turn my gaze to his face in an attempt to read off any kind of expressions in an order to find out what he feels and is thinking about, but my eyes widen slightly as a small smile spreads on his face.

''She doesn't hate me,'' he grumbles and turns to me, a grin now on display.

''Told you so, they were angry, not hateful.'' I explain and it seems like my words made an impact on him as his beautiful grin stretches, showing two dimples as I feel the urge to poke them, but I stop myself from doing just that.

''Thank you,'' he whispers with his head low, looking at his black shirt.

''For what?'' A frown takes place on my face as I narrow my eyes to focus on his words.

''For this,'' he looks up at me, ''I'd never have read these if it weren't for the girl I love.'' He grins cheekily with a bunch of more letters in front of him on the table waiting to be opened. 

''I love you too,'' I place my palms on his cheeks and lean in with my eyes locked with his, almost trapped beneath his stare. And as I feel his warm lips meet mine, I close them in the process as he does the same as we are still sitting on his couch.

But the amazing, magical kiss only lasts for minutes, while the both of us need more, as the sound of his ringtone goes off. I hear Harry curse to himself quietly, but I plead with him with my eyes to answer kindly to however it is calling my man. 

Harry walks over to a small table in the hallway and picks his iPhone from the wooden table, answering it shortly after. ''Hey,'' he answers exhausted. 

I shift before standing up and walking over to his bedroom to pick my purse up. I embrace myself with Harry's shirt before I force myself to take his shirt off, grabing mine and putting it on quickly. But as two warm hands wrap themselves around my waist, I jump slightly just in time with my clothes on much to my relief.

''Where are you going?'' Harry groans, and begins to leave wet kisses along on my neck down to my collarbones.

''H-Home, I have to meet my mom.'' Not that I want to.

''But I called in sick just for you,'' I can hear the smile and amusement in his voice as I know he's trying every trick in an order to get me to stay with him, the bare thought causes a blush to appear on my cheeks.

''What is it that you're working with exactly?'' I ignore his pleading.

''Stuff,''

''What kind of stuff?'' I sigh.

''Just stuff.'' He sternly responds with a hint of irritation in his voice.

I sigh in defeat, but I put a mental note to ask him later. I don't care if I sound nosy, I want to know what my boyfriend is working with. The question about how he is managing to support himself has been fumbling in my mind for days now.

''Who was it that called?'' I ask, a bit scared he'll fight with me about questioning him. 

He sighs, but surprises me as he answers. ''Zayn, I'm not his friend or anything but he asked me to go to a party with him.'' 

I furrow my eyebrows immediately at the sound of the scary and coldhearted man's name, my heart stopped beating for a second in the process.

But I take a moment to think about Harry, his mental exhaustion is causing my heart beat faster in pain and guilt. He has been through enough pain, dealing with his family which I feel like I forced him to feel and do so if anything, really, can make him forget about the pain just for the slightest moments, I'm willing to give him just that.