"7:15, monkeys. Come on."
I hear Fiona call out from the boys room. I groan knowing she would walk into our room and I would have to get up. Not a second later Fiona walks into my shared room with Debbie and Liam.
"7:15."
I groan again and shoved my face into my pillow blocking the light. I had never been a morning person and I wasn't about to start. Fiona sighed.
"Come on, Jules. We really gonna do this again?" I just mumbled in response.
"Alright fine."
I heard Fiona walk out and I laughed to myself thinking she had given up on trying to wake me up before she even but I was wrong. One second I was in the warmth of my bed the next I was engulfed in freezing cold water. I gasped and shot up from my bed.
"What the hell!"
I screamed and looked to see Fiona standing next to me with a smile on her face.
"7:15."
Was all she said then she walked out of my room. Still stunned I stayed in place that is until I heard Lip and Ian fighting for the bathroom. I ran outside into the hallway. "First shower." Ian said.
"You got it yesterday."
While they were arguing I slipped by them into the bathroom and lock the door. They started yelling and banging on the door. "Juliet! Open the damn the door!" Ian yells.
Instead I turn the water on.
"Fuck!" I laugh and hop in the shower.

I finish my shower and change into my ripped skinny black jeans and an oversized sweater. I head down stairs into the crowded kitchen.
"Electric?"
Fiona asked putting a box on the table.
"Yeah."
Lip said putting money in. He handed it to me and I put in twelve dollars and thirteen cents.
"Coming through."
Ian ran in with Carl on his back. I handed Ian the box.
"Electric."
He put money in the handed it to Debbie. Debbie put fifteen in.
"Electric?"
She handed Carl the box and he just passed it back to Debbie. Fiona looked at Carl.
"You got a happy meal on the front of that shirt."
"Field trip, need dad's signature."
Ian said handing Debbie a paper.
"Arms up."
Fiona flipped Carl's shirt.
"Wow, that's getting really good Debs." Lip told Debbie.
"Who's got the phone?" Fiona asked.
"Uh I do."
Lip answered reaching into his pocket and pulling out the family phone.
"Any minutes left?" Fiona asked.
"Uh yeah fourteen I think."
"I need something for show and tell." Debbie's says.
"Take one of your toys." I say.
"I would if Carl hadn't melted them all." She said glaring at Carl.
"How much are we short?" Fiona asks. "Eighteen dollars and thirty cents." I answer. "I'm tutoring after school so I should be able to bring back ten." Lip says.
"Did Carl put any in?" Ian asks.
"No, he didn't. You're almost nine you're going to have to start pulling your own weight." Debbie said.
"Yeah a real job, not just dipping in the collection plate at St. Tim's." I scolded.
Carl just grinned obviously not caring.
"I'm covering for Candy so I can take care of the rest." Fiona said.
"Extra kraut on mine."
"Cheese on mine."
Ian and Lip gave their orders. Fiona nodded. "Someone's gotta take Liam. Lip?" She asked looking at him.
"Uh I have a calculus test."
"Working after school, sorry."
Then she looked at me expectantly.
"Sorry Fi, I got things to do." I said.
Fiona gave Debbie a desperate look.
"Show and tell?" Debbie shrugged.
"Show then the birthmark on his back, it looks like Latvia." Fiona smiled handing Liam to Debbie.
And just like that we were out the door on our way to another wonderful day. Not.