All is Right

^^^ Ty's Outfit for the day
****Ty's POV****
  As the weekend grew on Kelsey seemed as if she was getting better which was great. I made a doctor appointment to check up on the baby, I just wanted to make sure everything was going well.
The 3 of us were sitting in the lobby waiting for Kelsey's name to be called. She was sitting in the middle, Lauren was on her right and I was on the left. They were giggling and talking about something I wasn't really paying any attention. I was looking around the room at all the parents with their kids and soon to be parents imagining what it'd be like when the baby gets here. I'm not nervous but I'd say more curious and excited more than anything.
Nurse: Kelsey Walker?
    Lauren and I helped Kels up so we could go back. I let the two of them follow the nurse first and we made it to a nice medium sized well decorated room.
Nurse: Sit down on that table and I'll be back to check your vitals.
   I helped Kelsey up on to the table then sat besides Lauren.
Lauren: Her hair was really cute.
Kelsey: I know right, we need to ask who did it for her. Her braids were on point.
    I looked at the two of them then chuckled.
Me: How are y'all talking bout hair right now?
Lauren: Easy, just how we was duh.
Me: Alright smart ass.
They both giggled as Lauren leaned over giving me a quick peck on the lips.
Lauren: Love you baby.
Me: Mhm I love you too.
There was a light knock at the door, the same nurse came back in.
Nurse: I'm just going to take your vitals really quick before the doctor comes in.
  She took Kelsey's temperature which was a little high, her blood pressure and a couple other things. As she was leaving Lauren stopped her.
Lauren: We were just wondering who did your hair.
I looked at Lauren and she brushed me off.
Nurse: Oh my my best friend did it, I could give you her number when you guys leave.
Lauren: Yes thank you.
The girl giggled then left.
Me: Really Lo?
Lauren: You're gonna love it when I get it done so shut up.
Me: How am I supposed to pull on it if it's braided?
She looked shocked to hear me say that but I was just playing. Kelsey was dying laughing and so was I, I can't lie the face she's making is hilarious.
Lauren: You are such a freak, but I like that.
She put her arm around my neck smashing our lips together. I moaned a little at her aggressiveness but we were interrupted by a knock at the door. In stepped a fairly young light skin man, he was far from ugly which made me feel a little uneasy. As soon as he seen Kelsey his smile got bigger.
Doctor: How are you beautiful women
doing? I'm Dr. Stefan Woods.
Kelsey: I'm Kelsey, that's Ty and Lauren.
He shook all our hands but lingered with Kelsey which made me clear my throat.
Dr.W: You have some very beautiful
friends and so are you.
We all started to laugh, was he really trying to flirt with us?
Dr.W: What?
Kelsey: More like girlfriends.
I was dying laughing when I seen his face but Lauren elbowed me making me stop.
Dr.W: Wow, so all three of you?
Me: Yep more or less.
Dr.W: That's a first but alright. So what brings you in today Kelsey?
He pulled out his chair pushing it so he was sitting directly in front of her smiling.
Me: I made her actually, she hasn't been feeling good. Since my mom is a Doctor she told me to get Kelsey some medicine and she's been doing way better than last week but I still wanted to make sure our baby was ok.
Dr.W: I hope you don't mind but Who's your mother? I might know her.
Me: Monica Santana.
Dr.W: Yea I know her, well of her but I'm not surprised she a gorgeous woman also. I went to a conference she spoke at. She's a very well known and respected doctor.
I gave him the bitch really face.
Me: Thanks, but her specialty isn't pregnancy and things of that nature and that's why we're here not to hear how beautiful you think we all are.
He chuckled looking a little nervous thanks to my tone, but really what other doctor starts fangirling over another and flirts with their patients and friends.
Dr.W: Ok I'm gonna ask you some questions, do a quick ultrasound then get some blood work done.
  Kelsey nodded and he began asking her questions. They were really crazy questions and some were real personal. Every now an again I would see him staring at her. I am definitely finding her another doctor preferably a woman but I don't know if that would be any better. Kelsey is beautiful it's hard not to find yourself staring at her. He did the ultrasound and we could hear the heart beat.
Dr.W: The baby is perfectly fine, I still can't tell the sex just yet so give it a couple more weeks. You should be entering into the 4th month correct?
Kelsey: Yea, so are you sure the baby is ok?
Dr.W: Yep, there are no alarming signs, the heart rate is normal so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Lauren laid her head on my shoulder sighing contently and I kissed her forehead interweaving our fingers together. She smiled up at me and I kissed her nose and she giggled cutely.
Dr.W: Y'all really are a couple huh?
Me: Well duh.
I raised Lauren's hand that was in mine.
Dr.W: So if you don't mind me asking how is Kelsey pregnant?
Lauren smacked her lips raising her head off my shoulder.
Lauren: Ok come on now, is that really appropriate to be asking?
Me: Baby it's ok, well if it isn't obvious I have a dick. Her being my girlfriend we fuck, so she got pregnant and now we're here.
They all were shocked asf, but I held in my laughs.
Me: So if you're done asking questions we'd like to get out of here.
Dr.W: Oh um-um y-yea ok. I'll send the nurse in.
He got up and left out the room in a hurry.
Kelsey: Wow Ty, I was not expecting that.
Me: He shouldn't have been asking all kinds of questions.
Lauren: But did you have to say you have a dick?
Me: What did you want me to tell him?
Kelsey: That we went to the sperm bank, or that I technically cheated on you.
She hung her head and I felt bad. I got up walking over to her, I slipped my finger under her chin raising her head.
Me: Look I'm over that, we been moved passed that. What's done is done there is no going back we just have to keep moving forward and be ready for our baby ok?
She nodded and I pecked her lips before giving her a hug. She held on to me a little tight but I didn't mind. She finally let me go kissing my cheek before I went sat back down next to Lauren.
Lauren: You're really sweet baby, you're going to be an amazing mother, both of y'all.
  I knew exactly what she meant which made me frown.
Me: You mean all of us, we all are going to be amazing mothers.
Kelsey: Yea Lo we're all in this together, even if we aren't technically together.
Lauren: Yea you're right I'm sorry.
Me: No don't be sorry baby, just know you're going to be apart of that baby's life forever. We all are, we just have to take it one day at a time.
I pulled her into my lap hugging her tightly and just then the nurse came back in wheeling in some equipment.
Nurse: I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Dr. Woods told me what happened. Congratulations to you all by the way.
Kelsey: She was kidding about having a dick though.
She looked confused.
Me: He kept flirting with us and brought up my mother so I got mad and that was the first thing I thought of.
She started laughing shaking her head.
Nurse: I admit he does that very often to our pretty patients especially if a man isn't around. I'm sorry y'all had to go through that though but that was really funny.
Kelsey: It's ok, but I'm ready to get out of here.
Nurse: I understand, let me just take some blood then I'll let you be on you're way.
I held onto Lauren tighter as she leaned back onto me but I watched the nurse and Kelsey intently. After doctor flirts-a-lot I feel really protective over Kelsey. I want to make sure no one bothers her, I don't know why all of a sudden but I don't mind it.
After the nurse finished up we all walked out together.
Nurse: Here I wrote down my best friend's number for you. Her name is Brooke, she works a lot so just text her.
I almost broke my neck looking at her.
Me: Wait is she a nurse?
Nurse: Yea how'd you know? Wait you must be Ty.
She looked me up and down smirking.
Me: Depends on what she said about me.
Nurse: That you were really sexy, which you are to bad I'm straight.
Me: Nah you good I have the two of them.
Nurse: I'm not tryna take you that's all Brooke. You should definitely hit her up she's been talking about you non stop lately.
    Lauren smacked her lips.
Lauren: Thanks for the number we'll definitely will not call her bye.
     She started to push me out the door but I couldn't move that fast because Kelsey was in front of me. Once we got out side Kelsey gave us a questioning look.
Kelsey: Is she taking about the same Brooke that ran up on you that one time?
Lauren: Wait when was this?
Me: Yes, and it was before we all started dating. Actually it was the day I first met you're sister and DJ, we went for a run and she ran into us. Kels was about to whoop her ass.
Lauren: What, really Kelsey?
    Kels started blushing a little as I helped her into the car.
Me: Enough of that drama queen, are y'all hungry?
     Kels gave me a stank face.
Kelsey: Really? When am I not?
Me: Yea you right, so what you want?
Lauren: Ooo how about a buffet?
    We both looked at Kels and she nodded. I pulled out of the parking lot heading to the buffet.
Lauren: So are we not going to talk about the Brooke situation?
Me: There's nothing to talk about, she's irrelevant and full of drama. And if you forgot I have a girlfriend and a baby mama.
I looked over smirking at Kels who was mugging me.
Kelsey: I'm more than your baby mama.
Me: Of course babe.
I took her hand in mine kissing it.
Lauren: That doesn't mean Brooke doesn't want you.
Me: Trust me y'all have nothing to worry about, I don't want her.
Lauren: I know but still.
Me: No but still nothing, she's not my problem and I'm not worried her so you shouldn't be either. You two are my life and no is coming in between that.
Lauren: Aww baby I wish I could kiss you right now.
I giggled seeing her pout in the rear view mirror.
Me: Give me 10 minutes then you can.
She continued to pout making me laugh. I turned up the music as she sat back looking out the window. We all sat in a comfortable silence besides the music or when ever one of us would sing along.
When I pulled into the parking out it was packed but I wasn't really surprised since it was Sunday.
Me: Y'all hop out and get us a table or see how long the wait is while I find a parking spot.
They nodded getting out of the car, it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to find a spot but it was kind of far but it's ok. I walked in and there were a lot of people to get through but when I did I instantly seen Kels and Lo sitting down at a table. They looked up at me smiling but I didn't know what about.
Me: Ok what did y'all do?
They busted out laughing high fiving one another.
Kelsey: Lo told them I was pregnant and was starving so they gave a us a table.
I shook my head laughing at them.
Lauren: It's not a lie so.
She flipped her hair sticking her tongue out at me getting up from the table.
Kelsey: We already ordered you something to drink already.
Me: Ok go get you something to eat.
Kelsey: You not coming with me?
She pouted a little.
Me: Do you want me to come with you?
  She nodded smiling making me smile. I got up holding my hand out for her and she took it letting me help her up but she didn't let my and go. I looked down at our hands then back at her and she was smiling just as much as I was. I placed a quick kiss on her cheek ushering her over to the food. We met up with Lauren whom plate was semi filled.
Lauren: Baby they have your sweet and sour chicken and pot stickers over there. I was gonna get you some but I have my eyes set on that shrimp and broccoli.
Me: It's ok, thank you though baby.
She kissed my lips leaving off to get more food. I held Kelsey and I's plate as she loaded them with food. After she got some shrimp fried rice she was satisfied for the moment. We walked back to the table and I was surprised to see Lo talking to someone but I recognized the girl.