Chapter 12

Brenique Natasha Johnson 

It has been  a month since the twins were born and so today is the day they get their shots and their first check up  so I am a little scared for them when they get their booster shots plus Jay is taking us so he should be here .

I was already dress I had a graphic tee with ripped skinny jeans with my red jays and I had on a black bandana with my hair pulled into a ponytail I got my red and black purse and piled it with my essentials I took it downstairs and rest it in the...

I was already dress I had a graphic tee with ripped skinny jeans with my red jays and I had on a black bandana with my hair pulled into a ponytail I got my red and black purse and piled it with my essentials I took it downstairs and rest it in the chair .

I went into my babies nursery and went and got their bath tub and filled it with water and I squeezed some of their baby wash in the water and put their baby wash cloths in the water so I got Amara out first I stripped out of her pajamas and pampers and put her in the tub washing her dirty body.

I did the same to Amora and got them both dressed in their onesie with their socks and hat then I packed up their diaper bags with extra diapers,bibs ,pacifier ,extra clothes ,burp cloth well four of them ,wipes then I went downstairs and piled th...

I did the same to Amora and got them both dressed in their onesie with their socks and hat then I packed up their diaper bags with extra diapers,bibs ,pacifier ,extra clothes ,burp cloth well four of them ,wipes then I went downstairs and piled their bag with five bottles of milk I warmed them and placed them in the bag .

Once I was done packing the twins bag I got their carrier seats since Jay had the part of the car seat in his jeep so I didn't have to worry but putting car seats in who car cause we bought car seats for both cars.

I was in the process of making a bottle for them and some breakfast for Jay and I when Jay walked up behind me embracing me and kissing me on the neck .

Good Morning babe  can you get your daughters from the nursery so we can feed them your breakfast will be done when you come back I said .

So by the time he came back with the twins I had pancake ,eggs ,sausage ,ready made biscuits,fruits out and prepared with two glasses of orange juice and coffee and the twins bottles were made so we feed them while we sat and ate then we went on our way I grabbed my purse and their diaper bag .

I made sure the house was lock and made sure the gates were closed then I got in the car he had already strapped the twins up so he pulled off went off in the direction of the pediatrician his mom recommended for us.

We arrived  at the office Jay got the twins out of the car seat part but they were in their carriers and I got my purse and their diaper bag so we walked in and I signed in and sat down where Jay was with the twins .

Amara and Amora Taylor I heard the nurse called the twins name so I got up and Jay followed behind me with the twins .

Ok so can you take them out of the carrier please  the doctor will be with you soon said the nurse .

The doctor came in and she told us to take their clothes off so we did she took their length and a physical exam she even did a tb test on them they did not cried but when she did the booster shot on my twins I started crying with them Jay had to console me after that we made appointment for when they turn 2 months .

So we put their clothes back on and placed them in the carrier then we left so Jay told me he wanted to spend some quality time with his woman and his baby girls so he said he is going to spoil us so I was ok cause when we do the shopping I can look for stuff for Harlem ,Justice and Cali.

Babe you have their strollers in the car the ones you bought right I asked him because I forget the stroller I got for the twins .

Yeah babe I never took it out my escalade he said as he pulled up into the mall parking in the closest spot he helped me out then he got the stroller and placed them in the stroller  I placed their bag to the bottom I took their pacifier out and placed it in their mouth.

Where you wanna go first babe he asked me as we walked in the mall .

Baby  I want to go to Baby R us then the children place first and get some outfits for them and plus I want to christen them in my mom's church so I need outfits for them I said to him as he pushed the twins stroller .

We walked in the store and I got a trolley I went in the clothing section and got more onesies ,tops and some pants I also got cute matching dresses for them  I went and got some toys for them and more baby items including more bibs and burp cloths plus they growing out of some of their clothing .

Once I got all the items for Amara and Amora we went to the cashier and cashed out all the items and Jay paid for them like he said so we grabbed the bags and put into the bottom of the stroller then we went to the children place and I got a few rompers for them and I got some onesies for them then I got some dresses for them to wear plus I got swimsuits for them also .

Jay paid for it all and we left we then went to Victoria Secrets so tonight I want to surprise Jay with a special night and plus we haven't had sex since he knocked me up with the twins yall.

So I got like a matching bra and panty set and I got like a few and couple thongs and lingerie for Jay to rip off me so he paid for it and then we left.

I see you buying thongs I don't know why cause they gon get rip off anyhow said Jay

Jay wth you not ripping my underwear off babe and because I want them I said 

Ok we will see tonight since you got the clear to do sexual activities maybe I will put another baby in you he said .

Oh hell no cause when you stepped out of the room with the twins I had her put in an IUD in me baby I won't be having no more kids for a while I said cause I really did I am not ready for a next baby I then have twins .

Oh really so you did that without me knowing I am going to punish you for that he said 

Uumm you een my daddy boo and punish who ya daughters when they do stupid ness aye not me I said .

Oor k that's what you say but when are opening the store cause I have my real estate agent finding a building for your studio to do makeup and sell makeup and do hair also he said.

Soon I mean I can take the twins with me and all I can put like a little nursery /playroom for them to stay in while I work and I also want a kitchen space where I can cook and eat and make sure I have a big bathroom for the customers to use I said 

Ok I will make sure she looks for a building which will be big and have lots of room babe he said 

We continued shopping I bought couple pieces of clothing for Cali and I got her few earrings then I got the boys matching outfits and shoes along with Jay and I got Cali and I matching dresses then I got the new jays in pink for us and got like several vans for me .

After shopping Jay and I got food on the way home by me see Jay has clothes by me so he is staying the night .

********************************************************************************

Hey yall this is the end of this chapter more to come soon thank you for reading my book and continue too I will have some more updates and hopefully more drama in this book .

NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED IN HERE