Chapter 11

Brenique Natasha Johnson 

It has been 2 weeks since I had Amara and Amora and they are so adorable and quiet well Amora is quiet but Amara not so quiet Jay loves both of them when they were born he was so happy to be a dad again I mean he is amazing with them .

I am on maternity  leave so I won't be doing makeup on models for a while until the twins are older I mean I won't have the store until they are like six months so for now on I do the makeup at my house.

Today I am relaxing with my babies plus I am ordering some more hair and makeup and accessories .

So since I bathed already I decided to wear a crop top and a pair of shorts with some ankle socks I left my hair in it's curly state and went to the nursery .

Once I got in the nursery Amora was up so I took her out of her crib and poured some warm water into the baby bath tub which was in the tub then I took off her pajamas and took her diaper off and laid her in the warm water pouring some baby wash in it and grabbing her cloth and started to bathe her and she loves bathing unlike her twin sister Amara who always cries when I bathe her .

I rinsed her then I wrapped her in her baby towel I carried her back in her room and laid her down on the changing table I grabbed a diaper and put on her with some desitin in case she has a rash then I put on her onesie that said Daddy's little girl with some pink and white  socks I put her back in her crib then I got a sleeping Amara and took her out of her pajamas and diapers so I put her in the tub and she woke up crying so I bathe her nasty self  then rinsed her off I got her baby towel and took her back in the room to her changing table you see they both have changing tables it was Jay's idea to do so anyhow I did the same thing to her putting her onesie on what said Mommy's little princess I put her black and pink socks on to match and laid her back in her crib .

DING DONG 

I heard my door bell rang so I go downstairs and open the door and it is Jay so I let him in which is weird because he has a key to my mini mansion.

Hey babe I said hugging and kissing him and walking to the kitchen to fix the twins bottle which was already pumped breast milk so I placed their bottles in a warmer while Jay watched me.

Hi bae so where are my baby girls he said 

They are in their nursery wide awake ready to eat their breakfast so why don't you go get them and by the time your back downstairs with them their bottles will be warm and ready for them I said to him .

Ok babe he said walking upstairs to get Amara and Amora .

The twins's outfit 

He came back with the twins and their bottles were warm so I took Amora from him and gave him a warm bottle for Amara and took the other warm bottle for Amora and we sat down and fed them then we burped them and they fell asleep so I had a swing set in the front room so we placed them in there and I turned the swing on.

All of sudden Jay starts to put his hand in my shorts so I smacked his hands away because I am not cleared to have any sexual activity and just two weeks ago I had twin girls .

Jay I just gave birth to your children so I cannot have sex until  five more weeks babe so your gonna need some oil which is in my room babe to handled that problem I said 

So you telling I een getting none of that until five weeks he said 

Yes babe so I want to get the girls ears pierce when they turn a month old then I want to get a tattoo of their name on my back I said 

I actually am ok with that and I was going to get their name tatted on my back with their birth date also he said .

I like that and I also want to get a flower shoulder tattoo and I am going to do their foot print on a paper so I can get a tattoo of that also babe I said  ya see Jay was already tatted with a lot of tattoos .

Damn babe how many tattoos you want he said says the nigga who has so many tattoos on him including his face like serious dude .

Ummm babe you shouldn't be talking I said as the twins were waking up so he got Amora while I got Amara and we just started to hold them .

I know lol but come I got to pick up Harlem ,King and Cali from school so get the car seats for the twins he said so I went and got their car seats and their baby bag with diaper and their essential and I got my purse ,phone and keys.

***********************************************************************************************

This is the end of the chapter 

what the twins is wearing is in the chapter 

Please comment what you think 

And also the next chapter will be Sam and Amber yall  talking bout their relationship with future and jeremih .

NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED HERE