Chapter 5

Brenique Natasha Johnson

It has been two day since I have moved and I am happy I feel free and I have more space so today I have five clients today first I have a Bride who is getting married at 10 this morning I am doing her makeup and her bridal party so I charged her fifty bucks each so she has six brides maids and her two maid of honors and the usher  so all together I get pay five hundred bucks plus after that I have two photo shoot which I charge one hundred for the photoshoot then I had a engagement party for the fiancee I charged her one hundred bucks for her hair and makeup .

So I was already dressed I had my hair kit and makeup kit so I went to the hotel and as soon as I reached the room they were staying in I did their makeup one by one then the bride paid me I left and went to the first photo shoot and started on the models makeup so I did like five models face so I made like one thousand dollars so far so I left and went to a next photo shoot I had to do like 18 models face so I charged like one hundred dollars for each model so I got like two thousand and eight hundred bucks so far for the day then I went and did the makeup and hair for the fiancee so that was a next client I did then I did two prom clients makeup I charged eighty for them and I made like over three thousand dollars today .

After all that working I went home and put all my kits back and took a  nice long bath then Ii changed into a maxi dress and put on some flats I went to my garage and got in my range rover and drove off to go shopping I made sure I had my purse and phone .

So I grabbed my phone and I called Sam 

Phone convo

Hey bitch what you doing right now I said

Nothing hoe why she said

Get dressed I am going to be there in a minute I want to go shopping for the babies I said 

Ok hoe I ready anyhow just come she said 

So I hung up and went by Sam place I honk my horn letting her know that I am outside .

She came outside locked her door with her purse in her hand along with her phone  so she got in the passenger side and closed the door.

Hey hun I said to her and drove off towards the plaza where the baby store is and parked in the parking lot  and we got out  and went in the store.

I grabbed some baby burp cloths and some hats and bows and many more items for the twins I got the car seats in pink and purple for them and many more items  I paid for them then we placed them in the back trunk .

I cannot wait for them to come  in four months I am just excited to be a mommy I said to Sam as I was driving to the mall I needed to go shopping again for more items .

So have you been having weird cravings yet like eating pickles and stuff said Sam 

Nope not until right now I have a craving for some Panda Express Orange Chicken I said to as we arrived at the mall and I parked my car .

My phone starts to ring so I answered it .

Me: Hello

babe: Baby where are you I stopped by your house but ya range rover wasn't there 

Me: I just arrived at the mall babe so meet us by the food court 

Babe : Ok 

phone convo over

We went inside and went straight to the food court  and I went and ordered me an orange chicken with combination rice and some singapore noodles and spicy chicken for Jay so I sat down until they called my orders .

Hey babe said Jay walking up to the table and sitting down and kissing me on the lips .

Hi babe how are you I said to him then my order was called so I got up and went and grabbed my food and went to the table Sam had already gotten her some subway .

I am good babe and did you get me something cause you are amazing babe he said .

So I gave him his food and ate my food I was so hungry I just dug in and ate I put the rest up for later and he was finished with his food so I wrapped my food up and held it we all got from the table I went to the M.A.C store to get more makeup for my kit and some new brushes .

We walked in the M.A.C store and so Ii got a basket and pile various colors of foundation and powder  then I got different shades of lipsticks and lip gloss and various other lip make up I got some more eyeshadows in various colors and liner and some new brushes after  that I went and got make up for my personal makeup for me and some lips.

I finished shopping for makeup so paid for them and then I got the bags and then we left I went to a hair shop and got like a bulk of hair and hair supplies to start my hair journey as well.

After buying like five different bulks of hair we left so I got in my range rover as jay got in his porsche  so we left at the same time I dropped Sam off and went home Jay was already there waiting for me .

I got out my car and pressed the button on my gates and closed them so he got out his car and help me with the bags and the car seats of course so I placed my left over food in the microwave and warmed it and then I put the makeup and hair in the studio then I placed all the baby stuff in my room.

**********************************************************************************************

This is the end of the chapter 

What do you guys think of Jay?

Will he be faithful or not?

By the way sometimes I may go four months later or so bare with me and also I may have different days on my book besides real dates like yesterday was valentines day in my book it may be valentines day and it may be in March so it is a fiction book guys so bare with me.