Chapter 4

Brenique Natasha Johnson

we were still at the mall we had just walk in to the true religion store so Ii went and got some jeans pants for me which actually stretches and then I went and got a lot for Jay and that included cargo shorts,ripped jeans and some khakis .

I see your shopping for me babe see I like my woman like that and I like you really your beautiful and amazing and will be the mom to my daughters and a wonderful step mom if I wed you which will be soon he said 

Ummm are you asking me to be your woman or telling me you own me I said continuing to shop I also got some tops for me and Jay .

I own you and yes will you be my woman Brenique Natasha Johnson and baby you the one for me your independent which I like and you een no gold digger but I will spoil you and my daughters and we will discipline them when they misbehave he said .

Yes I will be your woman Jayceon Terrell Taylor and of course we will discipline our babies and I don't care if you spoil them but if they misbehave discipline them and I am glad you got me pregnant and not someone else and besides I am a professional make up artist when we had sex four months ago I just was studying for my last exams before graduation and I passed them and graduated with a degree in cosmetology and make up artistry plus I have my own business called Tasha's Makeup and Cosmetology studio I am mobile and home bound I said.

Well I am a thug I am a big time King Pin but I have legal business I have three clubs ,plenty stores and like five jewelry stores and many more and I also have a degree in Business Management so I am book smart and street smart and I also have a recording studio I do some wrapping on the side he said  

Oh so my man is smart oh k I like that babe I said as I finished shopping and once again he paid and grabbed the bags also so we went to his car and dropped the bags off then we went back in the mall to do more shopping .

So we went to the gucci store so I saw this purse I wanted and Jay saw me staring at it so he grabs it and gets some more stuff for me and he went in the kids isle or the baby isle and got these cute gucci dresses for my babies and some matching shoes he went and found me a dress like theirs and some heels to match then he got a shirt and pants to match and some gucci tennis for him.

So he went to the cashier and cash the items and this cashier was different she had this blue hair and she was popping her gum and she was a hoe cause how she was staring at Jay so she rang up the stuff and he handed her his black card then she gave him the card and the receipt and a paper with her number .

Umm hoe my man do not need ya number he got a woman and that is me and look he has a family I said showing my stomach so I ripped the paper up and threw at her and grabbed the bags and Jay wasn't even into her so he grabbed my face and kissed me in the front of her .

We left the store and went in VS so I got a basket and started to get some panties for me so Jay throws like five thongs in their as I was looking at  boy shorts  and lace panties .

What the hell am I going to do with these panties Jay  I know your going to tear them off me anyhow so why buy them when they are going to get thorn off me I said 

I want to see your sexy ass in them he said smacking my ass in the store so I got a few bras since my boobs are getting bigger see I am like a C cup now I am a D cup so I got plenty bras then I went and paid for them he got the bags and we left .

Why did you smack my ass babe like that hurts I am sure my ass is red by now from ya heavy ass hands I said then he smacks it again I gave him the side eye and he just smirked at me .