Meeting Him

Good morning America today is two days away from the Cody Simpson concert!! Hell yeah BITCHESSSSSSS!!!

I was walking around jamming while trying to find an outfit for tonight. I'm going to another party.

Before you say anything, no I'm not an alcoholic nor am I obsessed with parting. I just love having fun. Plus this isn't like the other parties I've gone to, it's a fancy one thrown by the richer people in the world.

Finally the perfect outfit clicked in my mind.

I rampaged through my closet waiting for my eyes to fall on the articles of clothing in mind.

A short black John Zack lace top skater dress, gold and black Sergio Rossi leaf cut out heels, a rose gold BoBelle London clutch, and to finish the look a gold Kate Spade New York phone case.

The case is accessorized by the words "I love a martini- but two at the most. Three I'm under the table. Four I'm under the host."

I placed the articles on my body and did my hair. First in a high ponytail then I braided the ponytail and wrapped it around for a bun.

My face was naked expect for the light gold eyeshadow, mascara on my lashes, and dark red/purple lipstick painted on my lips.

Subtle but gorgeous.

*2 hours later*

I just got done with getting ready. Now I'm waiting for Makayla to get here and then we can leave to the party!

You may wonder who's party it is that we are going to, it's Gabriel's. Who's Gabriel? An old friend of mine, who is now all rich and hangs with the celebrities. I'm not really sure why he invited me but I'm not one to decline the offer to a rich kids party.

"Are you ready? I can't wait any longer to meet fine, rich guys!" Makylas voice ran though my empty home.

"Your lucky, I just finished," I spoke to her.

We walked side by side to the taxi. We told the address and talked all the way to the house.

We stepped out to be met with a gorgeous two story house. It was simple but elegantly beautiful.

"Loren, you came," a deep and calm voice spoke from the front of the home.

There stood a very nice looking Gabriel. He'd defiantly matured since the last time I saw his cute face.

"Hello Gabriel, it's been a long time no see!" I smiled back at him as he wrapped me up in a hug. If there's one thing I remember about Gabriel its that he loves giving hugs.

Gabriel showed us into the house, where all my senses were filled with riches of his world.

Awing at the gorgeous setting in front of me, Gabriel introduced us to some of his friends. Not going to lie, on the rich side everyone looks 10x hotter.

"Ayyyy man," an Australian drizzled accented voice rang from behind me.

That voice. I know it from somewhere.

"Glad you could make it Cody. These are some old friends of mine. This is makyala," Gabriel pointed to the beauty of a red head beside me, then he turned to me," and this is Loren."

My eyes glanced from Gabriel to land on a newly found blonde beside him. The smile was greatly spread on the pulp lips that was placed one the one and only Cody Simpson.

I gulped.

I fucking hate this nervous feeling in my stomach. My hands became sweaty and my throat decided to close up on me.