Tell Me I'm Dreaming

Sorry it took so long to update. Im so sorry. Ive been busy with school and personal life. I'm going to be at dance practice a lot in the next couple of months, so updates will be limited. I will keep posting. Luckily, i already have the next chapter written, so all i have to do is type it and let my friend edit it, then post. This chapter was suppose to be the next one, but i left the chapter i planned on posting, at school. 

I already have the next three or chapters planned out.

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 5:

_--__---___--_------___----___---___---___--___--

"CODY GET UP," my dad hollered at me.

I just mumbled and rolled over, which ended in me falling off my bed.

"Good, you're up," my dad laughed at me," Mom made breakfast, get ready and come down."

Running to my closet, I tripped over a pile of dirty clothes. Why am I so clumsy today? Alli was standing in my doorway and saw, she died out laughing.

"Shut up." I yelled at her.

"You're so clumsy." she laughed at me.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know and I'm also very handsome," I winked at her.

"In your dreams," She shot at me as she walked down the hall.

"Then I must be dreaming," I shouted at her, through my open door.

I turned to my closet and pulled a pair of blue jean pants and a navy blue and white, stripped, tank top on. Then, I slipped on a pair of black vans. My phone started to ring on my night stand, I ran to it to see I got a text from Campbell.

From: Campbell

Hey bro, you up?

To:Campbell

Hey, yeah I'm up. Whassup?

From: Campbell

Just hanging with Jake and Josh. We miss you bro. When you coming back?

To: Campbell

I miss you guys. I should be coming back within two months or so, maybe sooner.

From: Campbell

That's great. Well i have to go we're about to go surf. Talk to you later.

To: Campbell

Ok. Have fun.

Man, do I miss those guys. We used to surf all the time and hang out 24-7. The whole fame thing has pulled us apart. We still talk but it's not the same as it used to be. Sometimes I just miss my best friends.

I stepped into my bathroom and combed my hair. It looked half-way decent, so I left it. I"ll come back after I eat to brush my teeth, so I can fix it better then.

I ran downstairs, surprisingly enough, not falling on the way down. My mom, dad, little brother and sister were sitting in the dinning room chowing down on breakfast. My nostrils were filled with the sweet smell of bacon and pancakes. I jolted to the kitchen and made myself a plate. After filling my plate I sat down at the table across from Alli and beside my father.

"Did you sleep good?" Mom questioned me.

"Yep, slept like a baby," I said through eating a piece of bacon.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, its gross," Tom, my little brother, shot at me.

"Sorry wont happen again, mister," I smiled at him.