Not again......

New chapter so happy to final get another up!!!! I'm about to start on the next chapter on another one of my stories, then work on this story again. I hopefully will update in the next two weeks. Hopefully.

I'm going to Gulf Shores this Thursday, so I might not be able to work on this story much.

Really hope y'all like!!!!

Chapter 6

Enjoy 

____________________

Running outside, I surprisingly didn't caught. I guess no ones home. Time to skate to Makayla's.

As soon as I landed at her front door, she ran out. We hugged for a minute, then she screamed, "Happy Birthday."

I thanked her and we walked inside. She started rambling. There was only a few things I caught,  He...........out.........yes........tonight......sweet.......movies... She stopped once I held my right hand up signaling my lost in her conversation.

We sat on her kitchen counter, were her mom had placed some drinks and popcorn. Once we started eating, I noticed Makayla wasn't her normal, day to day self. I guess i'll ask about that.

"What did you do to MY Makayla?" I questioned her.

"Accuse me?" she asked back, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Your not your normal self and don't answer a question with another question," I snapped at her.

She just rolled her eyes and said," You know me, I'm always changing my appearance. Do you have a problem?"

"Me....No... its just not what you normally do," I said while taking another sip of my Sprite.

"What do you mean, 'what i normally do'?" she questioned me and then took another hand full of popcorn into her mouth.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is normally you just die your hair a slightly different color and change the way you dress a bit. This time you've completely changed, you died your hair firetruck red, you did your makeup all fancy, and your wearing your clothes more rockerish," I stated while motioning to her clothes and face.

"I see," she stood up," I have changed but I will never change the fact that your MY best friend." she was being dramatic when she said my. She obviously wanted it to sound as if I'm her only best friend and no one else could have me.

It donged on me that I haven't told my news yet. I don't know how it slipped my mind. it's the biggest thing on my mind at the moment other than Jake......

"Makayla, we need to talk," I spoke to her very seriously, making her think the worst.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU FOUND A NEW BEST FRIEND," she yelled," WHERE DOES THIS BITCH LIVE, I WILL CUT HER!"

"LANGUAGE," her mother Jean screamed from up the stairs.

"YES MA'AM," Makayla yelled back.

Jean walked into the kitchen and open up the pantry door at the left corner of the room. She rambled through some of the foods and then pulled out a box of granola bars. "Your only 15 and you curse more than your dad and I do combined," Jean said as if she was disappointed.

"Ha-Ha. Your hilarious mom, you curse more in one week than I do in a month." Makayla rolled her eyes.

I laughed at their relationship and they quickly chimed in. They are so funny, they fight like sisters but talk like bestfriends. I wish my mom and I had that type of relationship. Her mom then made her way back upstairs with a granola bar in her hand.