Chapter 5~getting control over powers & clan visits

Începe de la început

"you dont know him like i do Libby. i dont want you to get hurt." she rolled her eyes "thanks for caring but i can handle myself."

yeahhhh no you cant. not when they suck your blood dry......but i didnt say that. i thought it but that doesnt mean i would say it out loud.

Nolan wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him sensing my tension. i knew Nick and Quinn read my thoughts and they wanted to help but i knew they couldnt do much without saying the truth.

Libby walked out without saying anything. and probably wouldnt. she would be one of the bad vampires.... and i didnt want that.....

"LIBBY!" i yelled and ran after her. she turned around and i ran to her hugging her tightly not sure if i would see her alive again.

"why are your eyes blue?" she asked me when we pulled away.

"contacts. but uhh...i just wanted to tell you that i love you like a sister. you've been there for me through everything and im sorry if i told you not to hang out with Harry...its just...there bad news Libs....and i dont want you to turn into something that your not..."

"come on Cass its not like there vampires!"

i didnt say anything.

"oh my god. you think there vampires!?" i still didnt say anything but i think she got the message.

"you said so yourself. they dont exist. so why all of a sudden believe that they exist?" she had a point but that was BEFORE i went to Vampire Flat Buliding and BEFORE i met Nolan who is a vampire oh and cant forget BEFORE i was turned INTO a vampire.

"Libby trust me ok? im doing this to protect you!" she didnt have it. she huffed "right and if i told you to stay away from Nolan would you?" i shook my head no. she laughed "funny because im not gonna stay away from Harry just because you told me too. you know i thought you were my best friend."

"i am your best friend Libby!" i yelled and tears sprang into my eyes. i felt a gush of wind and looked to my left having a spaz attack seeing Nick, Nolan and Quinn next to me.

"Libby your my best friend! why cant you see im doing this to protect you!?" i yelled and i felt a tear roll down my cheek. Nolan sprang into action. he wiped away the tear that fell and i tried to keep control of myself not wanting to break.

"Libby listen to her. she's protecting you from being something that she doesnt want you to be! something she knows the feeling of! stop being selfish and fucking believe her when she says Harry is bad news!" Quinn stood up for me and tried to presuade Libby for not going out with Harry.

"you dont know her. ok? fuck you!" Libby did the unthinkable. she hit Quinn. instantly anger ran through me. and i could tell it angered Nick as well.

"Libby im saying this one more time. dont go with Harry if you want to live."

"hes not a murderder Cassandra! if anything this damn flat building is turning you into a fucking bitch."

i was infront of her before she could blink and had her pinned against a wall.

"this flat building is my home. if you understood, you wouldnt be saying anything like this. Harry and One Direction are bad. Liam fucking tried to kill me ok!?" i yelled in her face and she glared at me.

"right and i will believe innocent Liam tried to kill you."

"get your head out of the gutter Libby-Lynn. because its not getting you far. dont make me snap. because i will hurt you."

she rolled her eyes "right. whatever." she tried to push me off but with my new vampire skills i was much stronger now.

"ok let me go bitch." i rolled my eyes "fine have fun in hell" i sneered at her and ran down the hall in vampire speed not giving a flying fuck anymore.