A/N | I LIVE BITCH

THAT'S RIGHT BITCH I'M BACK!

It has been a year and 4 months...shit.

I'm not gonna bore you with the reasons why cause this ain't my life sorry.

I started writing this like 2 years ago but never finished it. Well guess what? I just finished it.

 Well guess what? I just finished it

ANYWAY! 

All of the schools in Haikyuu are now cities in this fic. The capital is made up of people form all these cities and every city is know for something.

Karasuno-
People from Karasuno are usually devoted servants that work for others, a lot of them work in the castle. For example, Yamaguchi is a butler. People like Kageyama (a nobleman) are exceptions.

Aoba Johsai-
People from Aoba Johsai usually have difficulty jobs. For example, Maki is a shoe maker and Matsu is a butcher. These people are usually well off.

Fukurodani-
People from Fukurodani are skilled craftsmen. Their jobs require them to have concentration and good eyes. For example, Akaashi is a tailor.

Nekoma-
LAW!! JUSTICE!! HIGH END JOBS!! They help to keep peace in the country. Most of the time they work in the castle. For example, Kenma is a judge and Kuroo is the head of the royal guard.

Dateko-
People from Dateko usually have jobs where they protect people, like guards. For example, Aone is a castle's gate keeper.

Shiratorizawa-
*sigh* They do what they want...

Johzenji-
Entertainers~ They love to make people laugh and enjoy holding city fairs. However, they can focus on more important event. They are usually hire to play music at the royal balls and shit.