XXII

Third Person Point of View

"He's the one who I want no one else" I said in front of Tita Venz.

"He has a girlfriend! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM! He's happy with that girl!" she told me and I became quite. And something pop up on my mind.

"I'll tell dad to buy their company then!" that's the only thing I can do to have the one I love the most.

"You can't!" after that she went out of the room.

"I can do what I want!" I shouted.

I quickly took my phone on the table and dialed my dad's number. He answered it after five rings.

"Why did you call princess?" I smirked after hearing what he said.

"I want you to buy the DLRYS COMPANY" I emphasized the name of the company so he could hear it clearly.

"Your wish is my command princess" I smiled at that.

"Thanks my king" I end the call and went out of the room.

"Are you sure about this? Baka lalong magalit sayo si Kenneth dahil sa gagawin mo" Margo said to me after she sit on the couch.

"You know me Margo" she just nod.

"If that's what you want, you know I can't do anything about it" she said in a sarcastic way but I just rolled my eyes on her.

"So what now?" I looked at her and smiled. She knows where I want to go.

After 30 minutes of driving we arrived in front of the Delos Reyes' mansion. The guard and maids greeted us.

"Where's Kenneth manang?" I asked one of the maid.

"Nasa kwarto po ma'am" she answered.

I was about to go upstairs Tita V called me, she's in the kitchen.

"Yes Tita?" she looked at me when I was at the door of the kitchen.

"Can you ask Kenneth to go down here and tell him that the food is ready" Tita V said.

"I was about to go to his room tita haha" I told here and go to Kenneth's room without knocking.

"Ken tara na tinatawag na tayo ni tita" pagkapasok ko ng kwarto niya.

I think may kausapsiya sa phone niya but he immediately turn off his phone, maybe his girlfriend.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" he asked.

"Wala lang I just want to see you and tita" I smiled and went out the room.