#282 Hairy Legs - Anne's son

Harry: It was a dare that turned into a bet. "I bet that I can go longer without shaving my legs than you can go without shaving your face." That's the bet that you proposed to Harry. So far it had been three weeks and your legs were getting really annoying and it was awful because the weather was starting to warm up and all you wanted was to wear shorts. Harry, on the other hand, had only a bit of stubble on his jawline. It was actually kind of sexy. In an effort to get him to break, you told him he couldn't kiss you until he shaved and in return he told you that you two wouldn't be having sex if your legs were like that. Three weeks - three whole weeks - you'd gone without almost any form of sexual contact and you were going insane. Of course Haz was being a tease and walking around the house naked. Every now and then he'd stretch and let out a moan, leaving me wanting him more than before. So after he let out a moan and licked his lips while staring straight at you, you stood up and ran to your bathroom. You stepped in the shower and shaved your legs as quickly as you could without destroying them and then dried yourself off and ran back out to him. "You win, Harry. You win, you jerk!" "Where's my prize?" He lifted an eyebrow and watched you walking towards him. "Right here." And you straddled his lap, kissing him roughly.