Damon went over to my bed and lies down with his hands behind his head making himself comfortable. "Did you know that your uncle has been kicking it with the Founders' Council?" He told me like it was some gossip.

I looked at him surprised. "What?"

"Yep."

I shake my head at the news. "Perfect, so he thinks he can just walked back into our lives and change everything in the council." I was exasperatedly. "He's not very well liked in this town, is he?" He said.

"No one likes him." I said bluntly. "But that's not why I called you here. I'm worried about Stefan." I said getting back on the reason I invited him here. Damon had the biggest frown ever. "Why? He's Elena's problem not yours."

"You didn't see what he did to Elena's room, everything was broken. He says that everything's okay but he's clearly struggling. How long is it gonna take before he goes back to normal?" I was worried about Stefan, I couldn't really leave him alone.

Damon shrugged. "A few days, give or take." He said carelessly and I gave him the look. "It's been a few days." I stare at him.

"Give then, I don't know. What's the big deal?" He sat up from the bed. I shake my head at him. Why did I think he cares so much about his brother? He's clearly not worried about him.

I went over to him. "He's not himself, Damon." I said.

"Well, maybe his problem is that he has spent too long not being himself." Damon said completely ignoring my worries and went straight over to my dresser. He opened the top draw where I keep my panties and what not and pulled out my bra. "Oh, black, my favourite."

I quickly snatched it from him and shoved it back in the drawer. I glared at him. "Please don't make me sorry for asking you."

Damon smirked and took the picture I stuck on the mirror, I tried to get it from him but I was too slow. He walked away. "It is what it is, Laura. If the Stefan you think you know is who he is and there's no other side to him then you and your sister haven't been paying attention. There was a whole other side to him before you met him." He said.

He pout at me with his lips pursed as if he wants a kiss from me. I scoffed and took the picture back from him. "He's not you, not even close." I said walking back to the dresser to put it back. "Well, he doesn't want to be me. That doesn't mean that deep down though he's not." He said and came up to me.

"Are you suggesting that before I met you there's this whole other side of you that I don't even know?" I asked with my brow raised. Damon smirked wider. "It doesn't take much to get to know me." He said as he drew his face in closer.

I pulled my head back from him when his lips were drawing near. Our eyes met and we were gazing into each other for moment when Damon looked away and walked out of the room without another word.

~ ~ ~ Nightfall ~ ~ ~

It was another one of Mystic Falls major event at the Lockwood Mansion, the town council was celebrating its 150 years Founder's Day and everyone was invited. As soon as we arrived at the party Elena dashed off to find Stefan, Jenna went off to mingle with her friends and Jeremy... well he's here somewhere dodging everybody.

When I first walked in here the music was too classy and bland which no one was dancing to. Not until Stefan changed the music to a more upbeat and funky rhythm which got everyone dancing. The look on Carol's face was not too happy but she had to force a big smile because she didn't want to make a scene in front of everybody.

Everyone was enjoying the party and dancing to the music when I went up to the bar where I figured I'd find Damon there. "Have you noticed what your brother has been up to?" I asked when I found Stefan too peppy and actually dancing for once.